10th January 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission forms for M.A English?

please sir tell me how can I get admission form for M.A. ENGLISH? It is not available at my study centre i.e.VADODARA.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  2. Date of announcement of English Honors forms? From where to get it?
  3. Admission procedure for M.A English course in JNU? Date of sale of forms?
  4. How to get admission forms for M.A English?
  5. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  6. When will the admission forms be available for M.A in English?
  7. What is the last date of submission of B.Ed forms(English Medium)? From where to get the form and date of the exam? What documents are required during admission?
  8. Procedure of admission in B.Ed? Where will I get admission form? I have completed graduation in English with 56.07%
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  10. How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Am I eligible for admission in M.A English? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility and procedure to take admission in M.A English in JNU? Date of availability of forms? When are the exams going to be held?
  12. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  13. Date of forms for B.Ed and MA (English)?
  14. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD in English after completion of MA English with 53% marks?
  16. What's the expected date for arts entrance exam in Presidency College Kolkata?
  17. When will the forms be available for Entrance Exam for MA in English? Fee structure for this course?
  18. Date of announcement of forms for English Honors? In which month the exams of CAT will be held?
2nd September 2014, 10:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission forms for M.A English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please sir tell me how can I get admission form for M.A. ENGLISH? It is not available at my study centre i.e.VADODARA.
The application forms are available in the counter office of the concerned university or institute. Application forms are also available in the official website of the institutions. The applicant can download the application from the official website of the institution or the application form will be collected through by post. The admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the institution.

► To apply for an MA English course, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria,

► The candidate must have passed a master degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

► The candidate must studied English subject in 12th standard and bachelor degree as well.

► The candidate required to score at least 50% marks in graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?