18th June 2012, 03:16 PM
Maneesh3

Is there any suitable college to do M.Pharmacy under regulatory affairs with distance learning?

I want to do M Pharmacy under Regulatory Affairs with DISTANCE LEARNING . Is there any suitable college ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  2. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  3. What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma?
  4. Which one of M.Pharm. and MBA is a better career option after B.Pharm.?
  5. Whether PhD or MBA-IB would be a better choice after M.Pharm. and one year experience in Regulatory Affairs?
  6. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  7. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  8. Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?
  9. Detailed information about Bachelor of Education course in SMU? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for regulatory affairs after completing degree degree in biochemistry?
  12. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  13. Details about Drug Inspector exam? Should i select pharmaceutics or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in M.Pharma?
  14. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  15. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  17. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  18. Suitable universities to do B.Tech through distance after 3 years diploma in Mechanical?
11th June 2023, 10:02 AM
eduking

Default Re: Is there any suitable college to do M.Pharmacy under regulatory affairs with distance learning?

M.Pharmacy is a technical degree course and you need to attend regular classes for it. The college should be approved by AICTE and PCI (Pharmacy Council of India). Hence, there is no chance of doing such courses in distance mode because it requires practice and theory classes to complete the course.

If some college is offering such courses in distance mode then you shouldn't pursue it because they are not approved colleges. Also, while you are doing a job you can't pursue a regular mode degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?