6th June 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in commerce college in Jaipur after doing B.Com part I private?

how to take admission in commerce college in jaipur after doing b.com part 1 private? i want to take admission in b.com part2

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements for admission into private college? Best Private Engineering colleges in Jaipur?
  2. Admission in private engineering college under RTU, Kota or Jaipur National University, Jaipur after scoring 17000 rank in RPET?
  3. How to take admission in BBA college in Jaipur? I am a student of 12th commerce
  4. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  5. How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?
  6. Information regarding Part Time Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 with Commerce?
  7. Which are the various institutes offering DNB Haematology courses?
  8. Arts colleges in Jaipur of Shridhar University and admission procedure for the same? -- [New]
  9. Which is a better college in Jaipur after passing RMCAAT exam?
  10. Information about St Wilfred PG college, Jaipur? What is the rank of this college?
  11. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to apply for private bank job in Jaipur?
  13. Will I get admission in DAV college for BBA or B.Com after scoring 57% in Board Exam in Commerce?
  14. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Jaipur?
  15. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  16. How to get private admission in B.Com?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  18. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
17th May 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in commerce college in Jaipur after doing B.Com part I private?

How to take admision in commerce in jaipur after 12th
24th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in commerce college in Jaipur after doing B.Com part I private?

I wants to know that the Commerce College, Jaipur only boys college or girls also take admission in it ?
10th July 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possiblities in admission in b com in commerce college
1st June 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How To take Admission in commerce collage in jaipur after doing bcom part 1st regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?