18th August 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in D.Ed college at Ratnagiri? What is the date of admission?

i want to take admission for education in d.ed college at ratnagiri. please inform me last date of admission

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for D.Ed admission? Which college would be better for D.Ed education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Where will I get the B.Ed entrance exam form in Mumbai?
  3. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
  4. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  5. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  6. Best DED colleges in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  8. What is the last date to apply for D.Ed admission test in AP?
  9. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  10. Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission?
  11. Details for D.Ed admission? Procedure for D.Ed admission?
  12. Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  13. How may I get details regarding admission dates of BCA course after passing class 12th?
  14. What is the date of admission in MSc Geology course for PG in Presidency College or Government College in Kolkata?
  15. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  16. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
  17. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed program in B.N. college of Assam?
3rd March 2017, 10:56 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take admission in D.Ed college at Ratnagiri? What is the date of admission?

For D.Ed admission to colleges in ratnagiri, You are required to appear entrance exam conducted by maharashtra state council of examinations. D.Ed application process starts from the month of June.

D.Ed Eligibility
- You must be residence of maharashtra state.
- You should have passed (10+2) from a recognized board.
- You are also required to appear entrance exam.

Entrance Exam Pattern
- Entrance questions will be based on syllabus of 11th and 12th.
- Every question will carries 1 mark.
- All questions will be objective type & compulsory.

Application Procedure
- Visit official site : www.mscert.org OR www.deledadmission.in
- Click "Apply". Register yourself through Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Fill the correct details such as Personal Information, Education Details, Other Details etc. in application form.
- Give preference of colleges.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Make a payment of application.
- Submit your application.
- Print the application.

D.Ed Colleges In Ratnagiri
- J.R.College of Education
- S.R.Desai Junior College of Education
- Adhyapak Vidhyalaya
- Lady Sharifa Amien Urdu Junior College of Education
- Navjeevan College of Education & Research
- Rajabhau Redij Junior College of Education
- Lokmanya College of Teacher Education

Important Dates
- Starting of Registration : June, 2017
- Last Date of Registration : July, 2017
- Declaration of Merit List : July End, 2017
- D.Ed Admission : August, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?