13th January 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in DU for BSc? I have scored 67% in PCM

i got 67% in pcm and wants to take admission in du for b.sc. so how could i get admission in du directly? and which stream is better in b.sc for future?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  2. can I do B.E after doing BSc? I have scored 38% in PCM in 12th course -- [New]
  3. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM?
  4. Can I do Graduation in Science stream after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  5. Required Marks in PCM stream in Intermediate to get admission for B.Sc in IT?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for BE course having scored 39.33% of marks in PCM?
  7. How can I get admission in engineering in Karnataka? I have scored 39.33% in PCM in SC category
  8. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  9. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  10. Am I eligible for taking admission in VTU? I've scored 49.66% in PCM and total aggregate of 56% marks
  11. What should I do between B.Tech and BSc? I have scored 80% in PCM in class 12th
  12. How to get admission in Merchant Navy engineering after completing BSc degree with PCM combination?
  13. Best combination of subjects in B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission for BCA course in a Government College having scored 74% in PCM?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  16. How to take admission in DU for BSc Program? I have got 78% marks and overall percentage of 82% in PCM
  17. How to take admission in MDU in BSc through correspondence? I have passed 12th this year with 75% in PCM
  18. How to take admission in DU for BSc Hons with Physics?
4th August 2013, 09:20 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in DU for BSc? I have scored 67% in PCM

Admission in various colleges of University of Delhi are provided on the basis of cut-off mark list issued by University. Students are required to apply through common admission forms which will be available in the month of May or June. However some colleges does not accept common admission form thus students will be required to apply individually to these colleges.

Admission will be provided on the basis of cut-off mark list issued by University for admission to different colleges under it. Admission will be strictly based on cut-off marks list and in some cases sports quota also.

www.du.ac.in
4th August 2013, 09:27 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to take admission in DU for BSc? I have scored 67% in PCM

Admission in various colleges of University of Delhi are provided on the basis of cut-off mark list issued by University. Students are required to apply through common admission forms which will be available in the month of May or June. However some colleges does not accept common admission form thus students will be required to apply individually to these colleges.

Admission will be provided on the basis of cut-off mark list issued by University for admission to different colleges under it. Admission will be strictly based on cut-off marks list and in some cases sports quota also.

http://du.ac.in
21st July 2020, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in DU for BSc? I have scored 67% in PCM

can i take admission in DU with 67.6% from pcm ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?