5th January 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for good universities in MS for september intake?

what is the last date to apply for good univeresities in MS for september intake?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to do MS in Embedded Systems?
  2. Which are the good universities for Network Security?
  3. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  4. Last date for admission in German Universities in March?
  5. Universities in London having April or May intake?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University? -- [New]
  7. How do I apply in MBA institutes?
  8. Which Medical College I can get seat with a rank of 1014 being a candidate of General category?
  9. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Details of colleges for admission in MBBS course after scoring a rank of 2063(Medical) in WBJEE?
  11. Are my chances of getting into MBBS or Dental Colleges increased after securing a rank of 1145 in WBJEE Medical under General category?
  12. Central and state Universities offering Bio-Technology in India? Date of Forms and admission?
  13. How to establish a private B.Ed college in West Bengal
  14. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  15. Can I get admission in Government Medical College after securing a rank of 2157 in WBJEE?
  16. MBBS/BDS seat with 2699 rank in WBJEE? In which college could I get? Closing rank for private medical college? By how much margin were the seats increased in WBJEE medical this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  18. PET exam necessity after having experience in same field and CEO of the company to get admission in PhD course
1st April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for good universities in MS for september intake?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3027190]what is the last date to apply for good univeresities in MS for BE Meachnical students in september intake
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?