14th May 2012, 10:51 PM
subham kalita

Do I have a chance to do MS from Cambridge or Harvard University after doing B.Tech in computer science or mechanical from NIT Durgapur? What is the eligibility required? I want to be a scientist

I want to do B.Tech in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering from NIT Durgapur.After that do I have chance to do MS from Cambridge or Havard University?If yes what eligibilty is required?
I want to be a scientist.How should I proceed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?
  2. How to become a scientist after doing B.Tech in computer science in NIT Durgapur?
  3. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  4. Can I get Mechanical, Civil or computer science in NIT Durgapur with a rank of 21000?
  5. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  6. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  7. Any chance for NIT Delhi, NIT Bhopal, NIT Surat or NIT Patna for Computer science, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How many exams are there for ISRO?
  9. List of top universities in Abroad for doing MS? I am ETC branch student
  10. What percentage in graduation is required for doing MBA in nit durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  12. Is there any reserved quota for Andaman Students in NIT Durgapur for MSc computer science?
  13. Any chance for Durgapur NIT after scoring 120//360 in AIEEE?
  14. How can we get the seat in the cambridge university as a new scientist in the pharmaceutical clinical trials field?
  15. To join Automobile do I have to B.Tech in Mechanical first?
  16. Would I get a seat in NIT, Durgapur with electrical or mechanical stream? I have scored 134 in AIEEE and belong to West Bengal
  17. Chances to do PhD in University of Cambridge for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue a project under the IIT professor? What's the procedure for the same? I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year, CSE) from NIT, Durgapur?
16th May 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have a chance to do MS from Cambridge or Harvard University after doing B.Tech in computer science or mechanical from NIT Durgapur? What is the eligibility required? I want to be a scientist

i want to do ms in harvard university and currently am pursiung my engineering graduation in electrical stream. Is it possible for me to get into harvard university???
6th June 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have a chance to do MS from Cambridge or Harvard University after doing B.Tech in computer science or mechanical from NIT Durgapur? What is the eligibility required? I want to be a scientist

i want to do ms in mech at harvard univ...is it possible 4 me......m nw pursuing engg in mech....
4th June 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What are the criterias to get chance for ms in computer science at havard university
3rd July 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

If i wanna study in oxford or chembridge university with physics, then which will be the best college in abroad for me to join nd how much marks i ve to secure in the board exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?