6th May 2013, 03:18 PM
sonia warraich

How to take admission in Punjabi University for M.Tech ECE?

i want to take admission in punjabi university for m.tech(ECE).....i want to know the syllabus of entrance test .also want to know the books best for entrance test.....do help mee....also if i could see some of the previous paper or sample papers??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  2. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  4. When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?
  5. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  6. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  7. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university -- [New]
  8. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  9. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  10. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  11. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  12. How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?
  13. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  14. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  15. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  16. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  18. What percentage is required in +2 to get admission in LLB course offered by Punjabi University?
10th June 2013, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Punjabi University for M.Tech ECE?

want to take admission in punjabi university for m.tech(ECE).....i want to know the syllabus of entrance test
14th June 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

can anybuddy help me by telling the date of entrance test of M.tech(cse)for punjabi univ
6th June 2017, 11:02 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Punjab university has different type of courses. There is an entrance exam for the post graduation course called CET. The candidate who wanted admission in their desired course then they need to clear the entrance test. The eligibility and application process and last date details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation with minimum 55% for general category, 50% for SC/ ST/ OBC category from any recognised university.
- Failed candidate are not eligible for applying CET exam.

Application process:
- The candidate need to visit the official website, register and fill the details.
- Take print out of the bank slip then pay the fees through bank slip.
- In general the application date is given in the 1st week of May and the last date will be in the 2nd week of June.
- The exam will in the 1st week of July and the results will be out in the last week of July.

Paper pattern:
- The paper pattern will be an objective and multiple choice which has 4 options.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- There 75 questions and each question is of 1 mark so the total is 75 marks.
- The syllabus for M.Tech (ECE) is core subjects from graduation.

Some admission are also given on the basis of GATE exam conducted by IISC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?