9th September 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can you do masters in genetic engineering after doing graduation in zoology?

Can you do masters in genetic engineering after doing graduation in zoology? What is the criteria followed for it? Who can provide the details on this? Can someone please guide me with the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best masters degree to do after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  2. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  3. Which is the best master degree courses other than M.Sc in Zoology for a B.Sc Zoology holder? Is M.Sc Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering and MS.c Biochemistry have good scope?
  4. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  5. Which course is best to take after completion of B.Sc Zoology graduation?
  6. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  7. Is there any scope for me to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  8. List of best colleges to pursue masters in Genetic engineering or biotech in USA?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Genetic Engineering if I don't have mathematics? -- [New]
  10. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
  11. What is the qualification required for doing post graduation in genetic engineering?
  12. How to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc Zoology?
  13. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  14. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  15. What can I do after completing graduation course in Zoology hons
  16. What is Genetic Engineering? What are the placements after Post Graduation in Genetic Engineering?
  17. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  18. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
9th September 2016, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can you do masters in genetic engineering after doing graduation in zoology?

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue Masters in Genetic Engineering after the completion of Graduation in Zoology.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Genetic Engineering from a recognised University are eligible to opt for Masters in Genetic Engineering.
You can pursue Masters in Zoology after completing Graduation in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?