17th July 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in senior secondary NIOS?

i had appered in 2003, 2 subjects passed. want to take a readmission documents required, can i get toc, want to change the subjects

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  2. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  3. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  4. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  5. In which universities NIOS 12th(senior secondary) is recognized as a qualifying exam for admission to degree?
  6. How to get CET application form for admission in senior secondary through NIOS?
  7. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate? -- [New]
  8. Can we apply for MBBS course after finishing NIOS senior secondary course in P,C,B? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  10. Which are the important questions of senior secondary business studies for NIOS students
  11. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  12. How to take admission in senior secondary NIOS?
  13. Am I eligible to join for MBBS after finishing senior secondary from NIOS
  14. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
  15. Whether National Institute Of Open School comes under CBSE or State Board?
  16. Can I appear for CET exam after writing senior secondary 12th exam in NIOS?
  17. Which course is better for me after passing 12th commerce without Mathematics?
  18. Last date of applying for BITS Pilani after passing senior secondary non medical part II?
4th April 2014, 06:56 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to take admission in senior secondary NIOS?

NIOS has online admission in order and also has offered off-line admission quota. Under this scheme learners have the options to register themselves online directly. You need to score minimum 45 per cent marks for getting admission in class 12 in NIOS. You have to opt for five subjects and also have to collect the study material in regional study centres.
28th April 2015, 07:01 PM
PATHGUIDE

You can take admission in senior secondary and complete procedure to take admission in NIOS you can easily find on its official site http://www.nios.ac.in/departmentsuni...class-xii.aspx

Eligibility conditions are as follows:

A student who have passed the Xth standard or equivalent examination from a recognised board and would like to continue their education towards a senior secondary equivalent to 12th standard.

You will be required to choose minimum of five subjects with at least one language and at most two languages, which is compulsory for the certification.

Subjects offered at sr. secondary level are as follows:

Group-A
Hindi
English
Bengali
Tamil
Odiya
Urdu
Sanskrit

Group-B
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
History
Geography
Political Science
Economics
Commerce
Accountancy
Home sciences
Psychology
Computer science
Sociology
Painting
EVS
Mass communication
Data entry operations
1st August 2018, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I have choose Senior secondary course and I have given 4 subject exam in year 2018 for pass 10 2 I have to give 2 subject exams more in 2019 so my question is for that again I have to fill admission form for 2019 exam please help??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?