12th July 2012, 10:15 AM
priyanka semwal

How to take distance learning MBA from STOU?

sir i want to take Distance learning MBA from stou,so please tell me it"s good or not for my future.....plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  4. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  6. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  7. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  8. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  12. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  13. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  14. Acedamic course which will help in career progression?
  15. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  16. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  17. Best institutes for MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  18. Best MBA course and distance learning institute?
28th April 2014, 02:56 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: How to take distance learning MBA from STOU?

HELLO,
to take mba you should minimum qualification:-
a bachelor's degree from a recognized university
must have attained 55% of marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?