19th February 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How to take engineering as profession after passing 12th?

i am a +2 student.i would like to take engineering as profession.i like to repair machines.i like astronomy.is mechanical engineering is suitable for me??

Related Questions:
  1. How to take up CS as my profession after finishing 12th?
  2. How to change my profession after passing bSc Course?
  3. Automobile Engineering or Software Engineering which is more interesting in profession? -- [New]
  4. Which is the best platform to start my career? I have completed 12th and interested in Pilot profession
  5. Information about ICE recognition?
  6. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  7. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  8. What kind of job would be useful for fast moving world to have a good income and luxurious life style?
  9. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  10. Which course is better in terms of scope, BSc Optometry and BSc Nursing?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th? I have an interest in engineering
  12. How to become an astraunaut after passing 12th? Which engineering should I do?
  13. Is Computer Engineering a good career option after passing 12th? Which is the best engineering stream nowadays? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the opportunities after completing BSc Life Sciences course?
  15. Can I join B.E marine engineering after passing 12th science in NIOS
  16. How to become an Actor after passing 12th?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th? I am currently studying in 12th
  18. which course is better for me between M.Phil and B.Ed after the completion of M.Sc in Computer Science having interest in Teaching Profession?
1st June 2013, 12:32 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to take engineering as profession after passing 12th?

Hi

first of all engineering is not a profession. Engineering is a course through which you become Engineer.

Astronomy and mechanical engineering has nothing in common.
First you need to make up your mind where would you like to work in future.
Since you also like to repair machine, you can opt for mechanical engineering.

Mechanical engineering is a ever green branch and also provide good placement in good company.

I would advice you to go ahead with mechanical engineering

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?