15th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

How to take IES coaching after completing B.Tech with EEE branch with 70%

SIR I recently completed my b.tech with eee branch with 70% aggregate and i want to take ies coaching is this is a right choice. And tell me is there any other option for me which suits me please...........

20th August 2012, 09:53 PM
NANDKISHORE11

Default Re: How to take IES coaching after completing B.Tech with EEE branch with 70%

Yesyou can take coaching because clearing semester exam and clearing a competition exam are two different things. And a competitive exam like ies which is one of the difficult exam of engineering needs lot of hard work . So you can join coaching like madeeasy , gateforum , ies academy are one of best coaching institute in india.because these institute tell you the tricks and the points to concentrate to clear exam. Wish you all the best for future .
4th December 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take IES coaching after completing B.Tech with EEE branch with 70%

I am processing btech from eee branch , I am eligible for ies and gate exam in electrical paper
1st February 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am student of final year B.Tech(EEE) pursuing 74% can i take IES coaching and my doubt is i have very basic knowledge of my subjects is it a corret option to take IES coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?