18th April 2012, 06:49 PM
rajwant.kaur

How to take training for 6 weeks in any best company in Ludhiana? Companies which provide training for M.Com students?

ello, i want to take training for 6 weeks in any best company in ludhiana because i am doing m.com. plz tell me about companies which provide training for m.com students.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take internship in Ahmedabad if I am from electronics and communication branch
  2. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  3. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  4. Training of 15 days for a group of 12 engineering students
  5. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship anywhere in Delhi if pursuing B.Tech 1st year in IIT-Kharagpur?
  7. How to apply for internship in GAIL? -- [New]
  8. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  9. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Companies that provides job to ECE students?
  13. Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  14. Which are the companies in Hyderabad/Secunderabad which provide 4 to 6 weeks training to 3rd year students of electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  16. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  17. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. How can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
4th September 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take training for 6 weeks in any best company in Ludhiana? Companies which provide training for M.Com students?

I WANT THE DETAILS OF COMPANIES PROVIDING IT TRAINING TO B.TECH/M.C.A STUDENTS IN LUDHIANA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?