28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Friends,
I am studying B.Tech in Civil Engineering stream.
Now I want to do Internship. So, can anyone tell me
how to get an Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  2. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  3. Can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year? List of companies which offer Internship in Udaipur?
  4. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)? -- [New]
  8. How to do internship in ISRO? I am pursuing engineering IT
  9. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  10. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  12. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  13. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  16. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  18. How to apply for 2 months internship while pursuing B.Tech in ECE trade?
29th June 2015, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

For getting the internship you need to contact the HR department of various Civil Engineering companies and inquire about the procedure. Normally, you have to contact a lot of companies to find out which companies has opening for interns.

If you have some contacts in any companies then you can get reference for internship which will make your task more easier. Just contact them and they will usually ask you to forward your CV along with reference letter from your college which should be signed by the Principal for permission of internship.
30th June 2015, 12:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

Civil engineering is most demanded and reputed stream Specially in India as India is a developing country.

There are so many civil engineering companies which provide training to the civil engineering students.

So my suggestion to you is that you should have to complete your training with full of your dedications so that you can enhance your practical knowledge a lot.

You simply have to apply in your college first for the training.

Your college will provide you a recommendation letter for the training.

After that you have to download the application form for the training of the company in which you desire to pursue your training.

Submit your application along with the college recommendation to the Training section of the company or to the HR of the company.

If your name will display on the shortlisted lift then you are eligible for the training.

Top companies for you are ::

** DLF

** Jindaal Steel

** SOMA Road Constution

** Hindustan Motors Limited

** Sky Line Builders

** Toyo Engineering

** GMR Group

** HCC

** Shobha Developer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?