10th May 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to take transfer from one college to other under RCUB?

I am a B.Sc student of chikodi. I want to take transfer to a belgaum in a top college. So, please tell me the procedure and give me the college list for B.Sc (PCM) under RCUB.

31st July 2017, 08:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take transfer from one college to other under RCUB?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one college to another college for pursuing your B.Sc. (PCM) course under RCUB. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college where you secured admission. In case, if you are not interested to pursue your B.Sc. (PCM) course from your present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.Sc. (PCM) course in another college where you wish to pursue your higher studies.
25th November 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Is there possible to transfer from one collage to another collage under rcub university?
19th February 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, iam studying MBA under Karnataka university Dharwad, i want to take transfer under RCU in bijapur is it possible ,if possible please do help me with the procedure and my email id is [email protected] will be waiting for your reply Thank you
8th August 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Rcub campus to bagal kota PG or Jamkandi PG center transfer information in ma economic different please information give me sir
17th August 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I took admission to BCom in Maratha Mandal college Khanapur but exam form Not Filled 2018 Then I moved To Another College Now A TC But given in the college then whether admission will be successful?
24th September 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I am B .A.1st student I want to take transfer to another college is it possible or not
19th January 2021, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

i am bcom student i want to take transfer to another its possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?