2nd January 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer to another college in 1st year?

I am Chandu studying diploma 1st year after 1st year. I want to transfer to another college. I am studying in muslim college. I am feeling a lot of problems. Nobody is talking with me. So, please tell me, how to transfer and by transfer any problems there in future?

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  2. Procedure to transfer college while in 1st year in RPET Rajasthan Board?
  3. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  4. Can I get transfer to another college after doing diploma 1st year
  5. How can I transfer to another college? I am doing diploma 1st year
  6. Can I transfer from one college to another after final year?
  7. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year? -- [New]
  8. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
  9. How can I get transfer from one college to another after completing 1st year Diploma (CST)?
  10. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  11. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  13. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  14. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  15. Can I get transfer from govt medical college , Amritsar to MLNMC, Allahabad after completing 1st year of MBBS?
  16. How to transfer college after 1st year?
  17. How to transfer the college after 1st year B.E from one college to another? Procedure to change the college through Anna University?
  18. Can I get transfer to B.Tech Chemical while studying in 1st year B.Tech Petrochemical?
2nd January 2017, 03:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer to another college in 1st year?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to transfer to another college after completion of your first year Diploma course. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you need to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission in Diploma course. If you are not interested to study in the same college then, you need to discontinue from the course and take fresh admission in first year of Diploma course in another college.
3rd January 2017, 01:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completing your 1st year you can transfer from present college to another, but try not to change the university. First of all you have to choose a college, then write an application to the principal of your college regarding the transfer and attach the necessary documents with it. If the college authorities find your reason appropriate then you may definitely get the permission to get transferred in any other college.
14th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am studying eee 1st year in parvathipuram govt polytechnic in vizainagaram. I want transfer my collage to kancharapalem govt polytechnic In visakhaptnam after completing.what procedure do I follow?If it works out
15th July 2017, 06:28 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

It is not possible to change your college after completing 1st year. If you face a lots of problems than you have talk to the head of your department.

Only the University through which your college is affiliated can allow you to change your college. Otherwise, you have to take admission in 1st year in another college again.
16th September 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Siva teja,I am studying DCE in mragr polytechnic college in vizianagaram.I want to transfer to Andhra polytechnic , kakinada so,what documents I need to submit to the college
24th October 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I am student of gov. polytechnic first . I want to change college because those place are not good. My mother is very ill. So i want to transfer in our district college.
24th October 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I am student of gov polytechnic first year. Iwant to change our college because my mother is very ill from long time . I want to help my mother. So please help me. I want to transfer in our district college.
5th August 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got the JSPM college from goverment 2nd round that very far from my home. There is one branch that is nearer to my home. So can i transfer the college to that branch? It does not change university and city too.
8th September 2020, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I discontinued diploma in first year private college.reason health problem and after I applied application for 1st year for gov seat old college is not giving TC old college says first clear the balance amount and after discussing with management .tell me what I can do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?