3rd June 2011, 11:44 PM
Mahima Nahata

How and from where can I study Culinary Arts after doing B.A(English Hons)? Good distance learning centers?

I'm a B.A(English Hons.). I want to study Culinary Arts. How and from where can I do it? I stay in Kathmandu. I need to do distance learning from India. Please, suggest some good distance learning centres for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?
  2. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  3. Which country is best to study Culinary Arts degree except India?
  4. Entrance exams to study Culinary Arts -- [New]
  5. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  6. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  7. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  8. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  11. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  12. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  13. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  14. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  15. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  16. Can I do M.A in fine Arts Through distance learning? and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  18. Can I study M.A in fine arts from KSOU through distance learning
9th November 2011, 06:18 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: How and from where can I study Culinary Arts after doing B.A(English Hons)? Good distance learning centers?

you can do it from ignou.
i am sure they have centre near kathamandu.
it has so many centre in india
which ever you find near your country you can do it from there.
21st May 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and from where can I study Culinary Arts after doing B.A(English Hons)? Good distance learning centers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahima Nahata View Post
I'm a B.A(English Hons.). I want to study Culinary Arts. How and from where can I do it? I stay in Kathmandu. I need to do distance learning from India. Please, suggest some good distance learning centres for the same.
PLEASE LOG ONTO http://www.iactchefacademy.com .please gothrough the site and check for yourself as to which course you would like to attend or do in culinary academy of india.

Syed Attique
22nd July 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

can i do masters in culinary arts after Bcom , if yes then what are the best colleges in India and abroad? also is masters in culinary arts and post graduate diploma one and the same ?

thanks - manish
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?