29th August 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Culinary Arts

Hello, I have completed my graduation in commerce and I am very passionate about culinary arts. What entrance exam we have to give? Group discussion is based on which topic and what skills they want in candidate? Is there any books though which we can prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Culinary Academy of India will conduct entrance exam for post graduation in Culinary Arts?
  2. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  3. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  4. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  5. Which country is best to study Culinary Arts degree except India?
  6. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  7. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  8. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  9. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  10. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  12. How and from where can I study Culinary Arts after doing B.A(English Hons)? Good distance learning centers?
  13. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  14. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?
  15. How can I apply for Masters in Culinary Arts course in Canada while studying in London?
  16. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  17. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  18. Is it possible to become an IAS Officer after completing BA in Culinary Arts? How can I start the preparation for the same? -- [New]
29th August 2016, 08:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Culinary Arts

Entrance exam to student Culinary Arts:-

Culinary arts Stands for the Art of Cooking.

Eligibility Criteria:-

One need to be 10+2 from any discipline in order to get admission in the course of bachelor of Culinary Arts.

The 10+2 certificate can be of any recognized education board of India.

Courses outlook:-

The course duration of bachelor in Culinary Arts is 3 years. 3 years are divided into 3 parts of 1 year each.
10th October 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I'm in intermediate now from PCB stream and I want to apply for the entrance test conducted by culinary academy of India. So, how can I prepare myself for the entrance test?? is there any special book for its preparation??
9th May 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Please let me about entrance exam of culinary arts after 12th in pcm stream.
16th January 2020, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Good day What questions do they ask at a culinary school for entrance test?
26th May 2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Well I'm in class 12th right now and Im very passionate about culinary arts as it was my childhood dream to become a very good chef so what are the questions they're gonna ask for the entrance exam is their any specific book for the preperation or what can anyone please help me.
2nd June 2021, 05:48 PM
win2help

There is no entrance exam for to study Culinary Arts.
The eligibility to join the course is 12th.
The main task is , you have to find an institution for this course and apply during the application process.
This is a 3 year course and each year have different stages of learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?