30th October 2009, 10:00 PM
shaba choudhary

I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exam

I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exam

Related Questions:
  1. Teaching career after M.Sc (mathematics)+B.Ed+M.Ed
  2. After BA, scope of MSC IT in IT Services?
  3. How may I get a government job? I have done BCA from Kanpur University and currently pursuing MCA from Maharana Pratap Engineering college Kanpur which is affiliated to UPTU
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing M.A Final from Kanpur University
  5. Best coaching institutes for NET exam? Branches for CSIR in Kanpur?
  6. Can I give NET exam after pursuing MSc IT?
  7. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam?
  8. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  9. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  10. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  11. Best institutes or coaching centers to prepare for examination of NET in Kanpur?
  12. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course? -- [New]
  13. Date of sale of application form for Ph.D in Sanskrit in Kanpur?
  14. Eligibility for appearing in SSC graduate level for B.Com final year student of C.S.J.M university, kanpur?
  15. Am I eligible for giving CSIR NET exam for Biotechnology at Chandigarh University?
  16. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  17. How may I get details information about Kanpur University?
  18. Will I get any college after scoring 27359 in UPTU Engineering and 4000 in General?
4th November 2009, 04:34 PM
The_Wisdom
Super Moderator

Default Re: I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exa

Hey Shaba. You can surely appear for the NET exam if the university from which you are pursuing the MA programme is recognised by UGC. You need to get atleast 55% aggregate marks in your Postgraduation to be eligibile for UGC-NET exam. Since Kanpur University is duly approved by UGC you need to get atleast 55% aggregate marks in MA to appear for NET.
27th November 2009, 09:25 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exa

yes of course,

your subject is accepted by UGC.
for NET exam.

not to worry career prospect in this field is really bright.
28th November 2009, 12:52 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited OR candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this Test.So you are eligible.all the best
28th November 2009, 10:59 AM
hemraj87

Thumbs up Re: I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exa

hi,

yes, you can appear for net exam.

best of luck...
15th December 2009, 09:26 PM
shweta guleria

Default Re: I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exam

yes you can.......................all the best....................
12th February 2010, 07:56 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exam

yes you can give the net exam the minimum marks required for it is 60% if you have this much of marks then go for it ......

all the best
14th February 2010, 09:46 PM
thakurbaba307

yeah if you satisfy the % eligibility you can, the form for net will be out in april-may of this year......for jrf in net the maximum age limit is 28 years and for lecturership there is no age-bar
19th February 2010, 05:45 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

ya surely you can give the exams of net. there are very wide carreer in this field. best of luck, dont worry abot that. you can eligivle for give the exams.
30th March 2010, 05:47 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
for NET exam. and you can sit for this exam.
but Since Kanpur University is duly approved by UGC you need to get atleast 55% aggregate marks in MA to appear for NET.

all the best .
31st March 2010, 12:00 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
yes you are eligible with your subjects
so do not worry
and prepare for the exams.
o k
all the best
2nd June 2010, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for IAS, IPS , PCS??????
11th August 2010, 06:03 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Yes definitely you are eligible to write UGC-NET exam..

Because the eligibility for appearing in this exam is to have Master's degree or equivalent in physical sciences, life sciences, mathematical sciences, earth sciences, arts or language subjects etc..from a recognized university.

So as you will complete your MA in economics you will definitely can appear in the NET exam.

All the best!
18th August 2010, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

I am graduate with Eng Lit, Economics & sanskrit but in final year I had Eng and Sanskrit from Kanpur university in 2007. Can I get admission M.A. Economics private. Can I also get admission I JNU New Delhi regular in M.A. Economics.plz suggest me..

Regards
Kamal Dixit
22nd August 2010, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing ma in english(distance) from calcutta university.will i be able to appear net?
23rd August 2010, 12:41 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
yes you can give UGC NET exam.since the university in which you are studying is a recognised university.the only criteris is that you sholud get 55% in aggregate in your post graduation course.
Good Luck!
23rd August 2010, 03:13 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing ma in english(distance) from calcutta university.will i be able to appear net?
As the university is Govt. of India recognized so you are eligible to appear NET examination.
You can see the details at the NET official website.
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
thank you
24th August 2010, 10:06 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

yes, of course you are eligible for net exam.you can give net exam.

if you will ful fill the minimum criteria for net exam then you can appear for net exam.

whether your course is private or anything you should make sure that your institute is UGC recognized or not.

all the best.
23rd September 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

M.A ke kanpur university ke form kab tak ayenge
25th September 2010, 09:58 PM
subhash1206

for NET exam.
best of luck dear
4th October 2010, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A Part 1 private (2008) in sociology from kanpur university ,Now i want to continue it ,so plz tell me how can i continue it .
5th October 2010, 02:34 AM
Nucleusdev

To eligible for net xam there should be need to pass out with graduation.so you are eligible,can applied for net.be prepared and get.bst f luck
18th October 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing ma economic in final as an external candidate. i want to dowlod viva voce notes, please reply me.
18th October 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know when ma economics session 2010-11 aplication form will com and what is the procedure regarding this.
19th October 2010, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

At what time / month the admissions to M.A. (Economics) Private from kanpur university are done?
26th October 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have no English in B.A. from Allahabad University. but now I am interested in this subject. plz tell me. Am I eligible for M.A.(private) in English from Kanpur University or not. plz give me reply.
7th November 2010, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

want's know abt b.a. private form of kanpur university 2011
18th November 2010, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO FIND ADDIMISTION FORM MA FOR ANCHIATION HISTRY
24th November 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

M.A. Exams admission forms details
29th November 2010, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

ma private form submission ki last date kya hai.? srt
4th December 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of private online submission last date kanpur university
15th December 2010, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing ma private(economics) from kanpur university can i get admission in mphill in economics in delhi university?
4th May 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweta guleria View Post
yes you can.......................all the best....................
sudeep
9th May 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

what is date of viva in ma final(sociology)
6th June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Sanandi Chopra
I am doing english honours after that i am planning to pursue MA in english ...Can i appear for UGC if yes then when ....Can i become a lecturer after clearing UGC??
8th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

net ka future kya hai ye bhi to bataiye pl
8th July 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done PGDM which is AICTE approved but not equivalent to ,MBA .am i eligible for PHD.in managemnet?
15th August 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

when admition in M.A economics
15th August 2011, 07:57 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Default Re: I am pursuing ma in economics(private) om kanpur university ,can i give net examfr

Definitely,You can appear in the NET exam as you are pursuing MA.
16th August 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

kanpur university ka m.a 2011 ke form kab tak aayega. plz reply now
30th August 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in BA I private FROM KANPUR UNIVERSITY when the form will be subbmited
1st September 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Please conform CSJM Univerisity ,Kanpur Private M. A. First Year Result.
14th September 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

hi this is arun
i want to do ba with maths subject. is it possible.
pl tell me
thanks...
19th September 2011, 05:52 AM
Unregistered

hi i am sanjay
I want admition B.A.part 1
sir i pasd inter 2010 bu i want this year
is it possible
pl tell me
thankyou sir
7th October 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i have scoured in graducation with 54% and m.com 1year with 67%. can i give net exam
8th October 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

scope of ma economics
10th October 2011, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/i-am-pursuing-ma-economics-private-kanpur-university-can-i-give-net-exam-100.html#ixzz1aNySsKxS
17th October 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I'm 42 years old. M. A in Russia in 1993. I would like to give NET exam now in Russian. Is it possible?
26th October 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of form of BA in Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University, Kanpur ?
26th October 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Greeting of day
Dear sir/madam
I Aftab Ali did B.Com, PGDM in 2011. i want to do M.A. ECONOMICS .
please advice me how can i fill the form (private).Also mention admission schedule .

Thanks
Regards
AFTAB ALI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?