14th June 2018, 03:28 PM
Harpreet09

I have completed my MBA 3 years ago after which I did not do any jobs. Can I get a job now? Will I be treated as fresher?

Hi, I am a PGDM in MBA. I have completed my MBA 3 years ago with CGPI 6 out of 10. I want to apply for the job and I have no previous experience. Can I expect any company would hire me and how can I prepare for the interview.? I have no notes from my MBA with me now.

15th June 2018, 01:20 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: I have completed my MBA 3 years ago after which I did not do any jobs. Can I get a job now? Will I be treated as fresher?

If you don’t have notes or any other which is helpful in interview then also no need to worry.
After completing MBA you are also eligible for various government jobs like- Bank, SSC, LIC etc.
In Banks there is recruitment through direct interview on the basis of MBA degree. You can also try for this.
For preparation of interview you should join any coaching classes for attending special classes for interview.
15th June 2018, 06:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed my MBA 3 years ago after which I did not do any jobs. Can I get a job now? Will I be treated as fresher?

Yes you will be recruited in private companies.
Some of the companies are as follows:-
Zenpac
Mahendra
MNC

You are also eligible for government jobs and some of them are as follows:-
Bank
SSC
LIC
BSNL
MTS
NICL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?