15th August 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th in 4th attempts?

Sir/Madam,
I have finished my 12th in 4th attempts with Science stream. I want to apply for JEE Main and Advanced now. Kindly let me know I can apply or not for JEE Main and Advanced? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  2. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  3. Can I appear in JEE Advanced of 2016?
  4. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?
  5. Number of permissible attempts for JEE Main and Advance?
  6. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  7. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in JEE Main 3rd time?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?
  14. How many chances will be left if I don't appear in JEE 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and ISC? Which one is suitable for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if completed 12th HSEB from Open School?
  17. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main being a 12th Commerce candidate with certified in Advanced Drawing?
18th August 2015, 03:47 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th in 4th attempts?

Yes, you can apply for the Joint Entrance Examination even after completing 10+2 board exams in fourth attempt. It does not matter in how many attempts you have have passed the 10+2 board examinations.

The eligibility criteria for the JEE mains is that candidate must have passed the 10+2 board exams from a recognized board with at least 45% marks and must have studied subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

JEE Advanced is the second stage for which you can only appear after cracking mains stage and being in top 1.5 lac candidates of mains stage.
18th August 2015, 08:15 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th in 4th attempts?

The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard and the maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Advanced examination is two times that too in two consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard. So, now you can decide that whether you can apply for JEE Main and Advanced examination or not.
18th August 2015, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have finished my 12th in 4th attempts with Science stream. I want to apply for JEE Main and Advanced now. Kindly let me know I can apply or not for JEE Main and Advanced? Waiting for your reply.
No, you are not eligible for JEE Main and Advanced exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
25th September 2015, 12:24 PM
gokul ka raja

Yes you are elligible for JEE MAIN and advance if you clear your 12th in 4th attempt.
JEE STANDS for joint entrance examination.
The basic creteria for it you must clear your 12th with pcm.
and you will be age is not more than 20 years.
you have only to chances for JEE MAIN .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?