27th April 2011, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

If I become a deck cadet how much will be my salary package and how much will it be after promotion?

hi.
if i became a deck cadet,what will be my pay package?. and if i get promoted, how much my salary will be increased?

23rd June 2011, 04:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I become a deck cadet how much will be my salary package and how much will it be after promotion?

Hi, the salary packages depend upon the cruise that you are on. You will have to negotiate you package with your employers. Along with your salary package, you will also be getting sailing allowances. There will be a definite raise in your salary after your promotion. But again, the package and the raise will depend on the cruise in which you are working. There are companies which pay really high salary and there are also companies which pay a minimal amount as a package to their employees.

5th July 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I become a deck cadet how much will be my salary package and how much will it be after promotion?

hi,i have completed my hsc in commerce stream and like to study for deck cadet.is it possible.

5th July 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any pension plan for deck cadet.

19th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

iam commerce student i wants to join marchant navy is it possible?

31st July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i m subhashree das staying in mumbai i want to join merchant navy so what i will do , would i go and join as deck cadet or give the AIMNET(all india merchant navy entrance test) and study B.SC nautical science and then join in any institution . i m now in 12th science.if deck cadet what its salary and if AIMNET whats its salary after completing b.sc nautical which one is better tell me .and if AIMNET what its stydy material how can i get it plz say .my eye power is -2.5 i m capable for merchant navy or not plz tell.

1st August 2011, 12:49 AM
rana2011
Banned

Dear,the salary packages depend upon the cruise that you are on.
You will have to negotiate you package with your employers.
Along with your salary package, you will also be getting sailing allowances. There will be a definite raise in your salary after your promotion.
But again, the package and the raise will depend on the cruise in which you are working.
There are companies which pay really high salary and there are also companies which pay a minimal amount as a package to their employees.

Thanks!

12th September 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my amie mechanical engg ,whether i am eligible for graudate marine engg course or not

26th September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i am riswan ,studying bsc(nautical science)with good marks please give me a idea how to get a job . My email id is [email protected] ( please give some idea i feel helpless.)

3rd October 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

hi i am dhanush and i am studying in jss college dharwad.... there is a merchant office nereby to this college.... if i join there as a deck cadet can i please know what will be my salary.... pls reply....

10th October 2011, 08:39 PM
jaggyloving

u can opt for deck cadet with commerce stream...........
contact me - [email protected]

8th November 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

no u cant join..

1st March 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i am dhanush and i am studying in jss college dharwad.... there is a merchant office nereby to this college.... if i join there as a deck cadet can i please know what will be my salary.... pls reply....
ur salary depends upon the vessel u r sailing,,,gud cmpny gud salary....

22nd June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

how much the salary of deck cadet in tanker vessel?

5th May 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my b.sc nautical science,how much salary they give?

19th September 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

hello i want to become a deck cadet how can it possible guide me about it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?