2nd April 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

How much will be the basic salary that I can get after getting Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 3 months Deck Cadet course?

After compete 10+2 ,3 month course for deck cadet what is basic salary after getting job in marchant navi.

27th April 2012, 09:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much will be the basic salary that I can get after getting Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 3 months Deck Cadet course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After compete 10+2 ,3 month course for deck cadet what is basic salary after getting job in marchant navi.
Normally, with your kind of qualification, you will not get much salary as expected in Merchant navy job.

The minimum compensation might range from Rs. 180000-Rs.300000 per annum.. It also depends on the way you prepare and clear your interview rounds ad Group Discussion. A lot also depends on the way you negotiate your salary as well.

Following are some of the duties and responsibilities of deck cadets:
To navigate the ship from bridge in watches (shifts) while at sea.
To ensure safety regulations are observed.
Co-ordinate cargo loading and discharge operation.
Supervise the maintenance and upkeep of the ship.
Co-ordinates and supervise the activities of the crew.
Follow instructions of the caption with regards to the ship operation.
Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all the activities in the ship.
3rd May 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much will be the basic salary that I can get after getting Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 3 months Deck Cadet course?

after passing out from sims what will be the basic salary on the basis of rank.is it promotion of the rank possible
11th May 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir ,
i want to job in Merchant navy but with out done any course in any colleges.i have achieved 61% in 12(PCM) and i have done my B.Sc(PCM) in the year 2011.
sir it is possible.
please give me right guidance for my careers.

NITIN TRIPATHI
(NAINITAL)
2nd July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

During training can I got a scolership per month
14th July 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i join merchant navy i am passed 10 2 with 58% and i like merchant navy very much
19th July 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i love to join merchant navy i had scored 65% in 10th i am in class 12th with stream of pcm i will try my best to acheive the good percentage in 12th i really want to join merchant navy so please suggest me that how could i join it..... HARIS SIDDIQUI FROM -LUCKNOW...
20th July 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

can commerce students join merchant navy
20th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

chant navy
sir i m doing comm erce in x11 can ijoin mer
21st July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximam salary in merchant navy????
14th August 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the sum paid for pre sea deck cadet?
19th August 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i had completed(2012) b.tech & student of electronic and communication.i want to join the merchant navy.....what is the post...&how can i join it....please...reply
19th August 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i had completed b.tech in electronics & communication.now i want to join merchant navy.so how can i join ...and what will be the post for me.....which books should i refer...what is date or recruitment..please reply...
19th August 2012, 11:40 AM
jogendrasingh bhati

sir,
i had completed b.tech in electronic and communication.now i want to join merchant navy.
what will be post for me......which book should i refer.......date of recruitment....salary....please reply
19th August 2012, 11:41 AM
jogendrasingh bhati

sir,
i had completed b.tech in electronic and communication.now i want to join merchant navy.
what will be post for me......which book should i refer.......date of recruitment....salary....please reply
28th November 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the package after doing merchant navy from bits pilani
15th December 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I am T.Y.B.COM student i am intrested marchant navy any cours m.navy pls tel, me [email protected]
thank you.
sandeep
12th February 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I HAVE DONE MY ENGINEERING IN(ELECTRONIC AND MECHANICAL)COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY WITH 69%IN FINAL YEAR .AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MOVE IN MERCHANT NAVY.I DONT KNOW FOR WHICH POST SHOULD I APPLY PLS GUIDE ME .AND LET ME KNOW FOR WHICH HIGHER POST I M ELIGIBLE TO APPLY ? LIKE CAPTAIN.CHEIF ENGINEER OR ANY1 ELSE ?PLESE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
8th May 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed 12 in 78% in math side. My pcm qualification is 70%.i am doing diploma in electrical graed. I have join the marchent navy pls guid me.
28th May 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Helo sir i have graduate with nauticle from Pakistan Marine academy.I am fresher.Seeking for Deck Cadet job.
10th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the monthly wages for cadets in merchant marine according to MLC 2006?
2nd August 2013, 07:58 PM
Brurbucounk

Default Italian high court upholds Berlusconi's sentence in tax fraud case

Rome (CNN) -- Italy's high court has upheld a prison sentence for former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in a tax fraud case.

The court Thursday said it supported a lower court's four-year prison sentence for Berlusconi.

Three years of that sentence are covered in an amnesty aimed at cutting down on prison overcrowding, effectively reducing Berlusconi's sentence to one year.

The high court also ordered a lower court to reconsider whether Berlusconi, 76, should be banned from public office -- a controversial issue that could play a key role in the country's political future.

A lower court convicted Berlusconi of tax evasion last October, sentencing him to four years in prison and barring him from public office for five years. In May, an Italian appeals court in Milan upheld that decision.

Read more about it
21st November 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

CURRICULAM VITAE

NAME: ABIRLAL DAS Mobile No: 07384682180
ADDRESS: 166/127, Post Office Road, North Habra (Badamtala) Mobile No (HOME): 09733760371
P.O-Habra, P.s- Habra, Dist-24 parganas (N), West Bengal
E-mail: [email protected]

CURRENT STATUS: I have gone through Diploma In Nautical Science from Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research (IMU), 2011/2012 Batch.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
NAME of EXAMINATION BOARD/COUNCIL YEAR SCHOOL DIVITION
Madhyamic Examination
( 10th ) W.B.B.S.E 2008 Habra High
School 1st
(61.5%)
H.S Examination
(10 2) W.B.C.H.S.E 2010 Prafullya Nagar
Vidyamandir A-grade
(73%)
Diploma IN Nautical science Indian Maritime
University 2012 Haldia Institute of
Maritime studies
And Research
64%
Indos Number -11NL2948 Pasport Number- K1504498 CDC Number- MUM 204278
Valid- From- 10/5/12 TO- 9/5/22 Valid- From-31/7/12 TO30/7/22
STCW COURSES
NAME REGISTETION NO CERTIFICATE NUMBER INSTITUTE

%u2022 PST M-13938 01524 IIPM-KOLKATA
%u2022 FPFF M-14520 02161 IIPM-KOLKATA
%u2022 PSSR M-14521 02179 IIPM-KOLKATA
%u2022 EFA M-14295 01159 IIPM-KOLKATA
%u2022 GMDSS NA 00173 IIPM-KOLKATA
%u2022 ROC-ARPA NA 161/12 IIPM-KOLKATA
%u2022 OTFC M-15250 01072 IIPM-KOLKATA

PERSONAL DETAILS:

Father%u2019s name: Mr. Amit das
Date of birth: 24/09/1992
Marital status: Unmarried
Present & permanent Address: 166/127, Post Office Road, North Habra (Badamtala)
P.O-Habra, P.s- Habra, Dist-24 parganas (N)
Hobby: Playing cricket and chess, Reading books
Language Known: English, Bengali, and Hindi

I hereby declare that above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

DATE:11/8/2013

PLACE:Habra (ABIRLAL DAS)
13th February 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

how much salary that i get after my completion of 3year bsc nautical science?
10th March 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm completed my 12 th with 86% in pcm.. how i join merchant navy plz ans me... my dream is to join merchant navy plz give me right guidance... I'm very thankfull of you....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?