6th November 2010, 11:38 AM
agf

If I do B.Ed from open university then will I have better chance for a teaching job?

I wanted to do b.ed but i don't understand how? there are too many university which offer b.ed progrrame. I want to do b.ed from govt. approved university not private university. Another question is that if i do b.ed from open university then i will get less or no chances for government teaching job. PLZ GIVE ME ANSWER QUICKLY. THX.

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.ED appoved for other government jobs except teaching?
  2. How can I get a teaching job after completing M.Sc. in Microbiology in M.P.?
  3. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University B.Ed Exam-Educational Management and Teaching Devices (Paper B.Ed-03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing
  6. How to do a teaching job in government school? I have done my B.Ed from CMJ university
  7. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University B.Ed -Teaching of Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University B.Ed Exam-Teaching of Science (Paper A-03) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the benefit of doing English honours from Amity University?
  10. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  11. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  12. How to get a job in government school? I have completed TYBA from Mumbai University
  13. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  14. Will I be eligible for government teaching job after doing B.Com and B.Ed? I am 35 years old
  15. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University B.Ed Exam-Teaching of Hindi (Paper B-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  17. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of Graduation of with less than 40% of marks in the year of 1993 being a candidate working as Teacher for several years?
  18. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student? -- [New]
20th June 2011, 07:30 AM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: If I do B.Ed from open university then will I have better chance for a teaching job?

Now a day there is a great oppertunity in teaching job. It is no matter whether you have done b.ed from agovernment or pritvate. But it should must be an affiliated one.
20th June 2011, 08:18 AM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: If I do B.Ed from open university then will I have better chance for a teaching job?

doing b.ed from open university is not at all a good choice. it don't have any value or demand . . . ya if you are going to do from a govermental institute then for sure you will get job in goverment approved school . . .
20th June 2011, 07:46 PM
koushikbaidya

Smile Re: If I do B.Ed from open university then will I have better chance for a teaching job?

At first you should start searching for detail of the college/ University by using internet. after that you can decided which college is better for u, also you can take suggest from experienced person. Is my better known regular education of B.Ed is more than suitable for you.
thanking by,
koushik
20th June 2011, 08:55 PM
swumit

Hello Taapsi,
The JBT programme is specially designed for the one who wish to teach young kids and the minimum qualification to pursue the course is 10+2. But
if you have completed your graduation, you must go for B.Ed.
To make a career in teaching, you got to have this degree.
This particular programme provides all necessary skills required in teaching the subject of your expertise. It also helps you to develop innovative ideas neede to become a successful teacher.

Following are some of the best institutes offering the programe.
St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi
A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
21st June 2011, 03:09 PM
Brahma.konakanchi

yes you will have better chances if you get better percentage. It doesn't mean a open university but requires efficient knowledge to teach, and to explain.Go ahead.
21st June 2011, 07:34 PM
kritika@Hans

hi
dear doing your B.Ed course from a government institution is a good option but doing it from an open university will decrease you chance of getting good jobs a bit....
so it would be preferable to do it on regular basis if you are very desparate but if not then you may also go for open you'll get a job surely
all the best
21st June 2011, 07:36 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: If I do B.Ed from open university then will I have better chance for a teaching job?

hi
dear doing your B.Ed course from a government institution is a good option but doing it from an open university will decrease you chance of getting good jobs a bit....
so it would be preferable to do it on regular basis if you are very desparate but if not then you may also go for open you'll get a job surely
all the best
22nd July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Wheather M A English from Algappa Universityis recognised one.Has it got value for private or govt jobs?
15th October 2011, 11:33 AM
arun.potturu

Hi friend,
Now a days in all fields competition is heavy so for regular candidates also it is difficult to get job.
If you did B.Ed in open university you will chance of getting job prefer the regular studies.
After completing B.Ed write STET exam if you qualify in these you will be placed in government teacher post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?