4th January 2011, 08:38 PM
deepigurung

Colleges offering MPT in Delhi which do not require domicile of Delhi?

pls tell me about colleges offering mpt in delhi,which do not require domicile of delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of colleges in Delhi offering MPT and what is the process of admission?
  2. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  3. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  4. What is the eligibility for Delhi students for admission in Delhi Colleges?
  5. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  6. MPT colleges in Delhi along with their fee structure? Dates for entrance exam?
  7. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  8. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  10. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  11. Will I become an outsider applicant for Delhi if I get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra even if my birth place is Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi
  13. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  14. What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?
  15. District level sports champion who is also a meritorious student can get admission in any good engineering colleges of Delhi?
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  17. List of colleges offering external M.Sc(IT) in Delhi
  18. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
15th October 2011, 11:02 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Colleges offering MPT in Delhi which do not require domicile of Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepigurung View Post
pls tell me about colleges offering mpt in delhi,which do not require domicile of delhi.
Dear friend there is too much chances for you in delhi its totally depend on you what do you want........

You can do this course in Delhi University which is best for this courses...........

This type of too much colleges in Delhi which not see domicile...,if you are interested then you can do from any private institution...........

In Delhi JAMIA MILIA ISLAMIA is too much famous for this course which not see domicile of state.........

That's why if you are interested then you can apply for this courses..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?