15th March 2011, 04:47 PM
bharat singh rawat

If I do MBA after B.Tech will it enhance my chances of a higher job?

after B Tech if I do MBA will it enhance the chances for higher Job ?

Can you please reply

thanks

20th March 2011, 03:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I do MBA after B.Tech will it enhance my chances of a higher job?

Before going for an MBA you understand the job profile thereafter and also what it will be after B.Tech. After B.Tech you can go for a technical job. But after MBA it will be more management oriented. Take a decision based on interest. Surely doing MBA from a top institute will fetch you a higher salary.
31st May 2011, 04:02 PM
stranger351

Default Re: If I do MBA after B.Tech will it enhance my chances of a higher job?

Yes of course.
If you are currently in B-tech and then you are going for higher degree i.e. MBA or MTech.
Then obviously it increases chance of good job and you get good salary.
MBA and Mtech both of are master degree course and both of them good and well courses you can choose any of one for Master degree.
2nd June 2011, 08:45 AM
sri_green09

By doing your M.B.A you can enter the management side also.This increases your salary.
There is another option,you can also join M.tech.
Both are equally good.
18th June 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

how mach marks i want in cat exam to do mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?