8th May 2011, 01:29 AM
rahul guitar

Syllabus, and date of exam for Field investigator for national sample survey?

i want to know what type of question come in the exam of field investigator of national sample survey could you please send me the syllabus and guide me to the date of exam

14th May 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, and date of exam for Field investigator for national sample survey?

old question papers
22nd May 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, and date of exam for Field investigator for national sample survey?

I m Ali Mohd from sopore,i want to know that what type of question and what syallabus will be in the examination of feild investigator of national sample survey
30th May 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what type of question and what syallabus will be in the examination of feild investigator of national sample survey
and exam date
4th June 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

field investigators ,national sample survey of india ,exam date .and syllabus
18th June 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

examdate of field investigator exam
18th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam date for the post of field investigator of the National Sample Survey.
18th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam date for the post of field investigator of the National Sample Survey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?