9th April 2011, 02:04 AM
chiragpatel007007

From where to get the books for IPS exam? Details about IPS exam centers?

From where to get the books for IPS exam? Details about IPS exam centers?

Related Questions:
  1. When to get application forms for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? Reference books to prepare for IPS Exam?
  2. How can I become an IPS officer after doing BCA in 2nd year? Books to be referred for IPS?
  3. Details about the best IPS coaching centers in Hyderabad? I have completed 12th standard
  4. Which books to prepare for IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How is the IPS exam conducted? Which are the subjects for IPS?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks in Graduation to apply for IAS and IPS? Which Books to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  7. What qualification is needed for being an IPS officer? Which books should be referred for entrance preparation? -- [New]
  8. What shall I do to crack IPS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class with 83% of marks? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam? Which is the best city to take Coaching for this Exam?
  9. Information regarding IPS Exam? How to prepare for IPS Exam?
  10. Which books should I refer to study for IPS entrance
  11. Books which are the best for IPS exam preparation?
  12. IPS first years questions of IPS exam
  13. How to preare for IPS exam? Books to study and subjects to choose? Coaching center in Agra?
  14. List of top Coaching Centers for IPS Entrance Exam?
  15. How to apply for IPS and what abilities are required to join it? Books to be referred for the exam?
  16. How to prepare for IPS Exam? Am I eligible to appear for this Exam after completion of B.Tech course? Which Books should I refer for this Exam?
  17. Previous five year question for IPS Exam? Books to be referred for IPS examination?
  18. Required books to prepare for IPS exam? Physical requirements for IPS? Which books are to be referred during CID examination? What are the physical requirements for CID?
9th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the books for IPS exam? Details about IPS exam centers?

i am a class 12th student with PCM.
i am getting extremely cionfused as which is the best engineering stream compare to todays upcoming generations.
and also please guide me what other option i have left now besides engineering.
thank you.
18th June 2011, 11:58 AM
sachin6

Default Re: From where to get the books for IPS exam? Details about IPS exam centers?

You can go to the following website and get the full details.
The website is www.freebookcentre.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?