13th December 2015, 08:19 PM
Aatif Anjum

Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?

I'm Student Of Civil Engineering But i don't have interest in it actually i'm in 5th sam. so i can't change it. Can I change my branch after civil diploma.
I want Do Mechanical Engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering?
  4. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  5. Can I change my branch to civil in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Change of branch in engineering after completing diploma in ECE?
  7. How to change the branch for B.E after completing diploma in E&TC
  8. How to change my branch after completing diploma in electronics and telecommuication
  9. Can I change the branch after completing diploma in computer engineering to instrumentation engineering?
  10. Branch change during diploma to degree transfer?
  11. Can I change my branch in Mechanical in Civil?
  12. Is it possible to change the branch in B.E to industrial engineering and management after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  14. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  16. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  17. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  18. How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE
28th January 2017, 06:28 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?

Yes, you can change your stream of engineering after completion of diploma. Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test. The eligibility criteria for LEET examination is as below:

>>Candidate must have done diploma from a recognized institute.

>>You should have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET exam.

The application form for LEET exam is released generally in March to April and examination is conducted in May. You can visit official website of your state technical university for latest updates about LEET exam.
23rd October 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my civil diploma and i don't want to continue with civil..So, can i get an admission in B.E in IT or in computer field?
7th January 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil can I change branch cse in BTech
25th May 2020, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my branch in btech to Chemical engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering???
10th May 2021, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I am doing civil Engineering in a diploma college in 1st Year can I able to change my branch to computer during the diploma plzzz answer me
21st October 2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch from architecture to electronic and telecommunications after diploma?
6th June 2022, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i change branch after diploma in civil to btech in computer softwer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?