28th May 2011, 11:07 PM
PRADHAN62

If I score good in AIEEE and pass the compartment exam then will I be allowed for admission in Engineering or Architecture?

I have failed in one subject in CBSE and now writting compartment exam on 16th July .Result is expected to be available by 31st July.But I have done well in AIEEE.If I make a good score in AIEEE and pass the compartment exam by 31st July,do I have a chance to get admission in engineering or Architecture ?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  2. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET?
  3. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  4. Can compartment students apply in aieee?
  5. Is the ranking for AIEEE Architecture exam and AIEEE engineering exam done separately? What rank is considered to be good for admission in top Architecture colleges across India?
  6. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  7. How many students had attempted aieee b.arch?
  8. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  9. In how many subjects am I allowed to sit for compartment exam if I have 5 subjects? Am I eligible to sit for AIEEE exam if I have passed 12th from open board?
  10. Can I fill improvement forms for 12th?
  11. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i get admission in Architecture college with 182 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in a good college after having compartment in Maths exam(12th)
  14. Can I get admission in COMEDK college? I have compartment in Maths
  15. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  16. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  17. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  18. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
29th May 2011, 09:37 AM
Deb51

Default Re: If I score good in AIEEE and pass the compartment exam then will I be allowed for admission in Engineering or Architecture?

yes surely you will get chance for admission in engineering. your compartment may effect your career at the time of job interview. but make sure that you will be able to give proper explanation about why you got compartment. otherwise it is not a problem. you will be able to take admission in engineering through AIEEE rank and also you have to fulfill minimum marks criterion.
29th May 2011, 01:55 PM
mandiv

Default Re: If I score good in AIEEE and pass the compartment exam then will I be allowed for admission in Engineering or Architecture?

ofcourse
you are elligible to take admission
the counselling process will start in july
for admission you have to produce your marksheet before mid of august till that your result will be declared so there won't be any problem in your admission
all the best
29th May 2011, 02:11 PM
sujayraj12

if tou get good score in aieee you are a best person to select engineering
29th May 2011, 03:55 PM
nktrwt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADHAN62 View Post
I have failed in one subject in CBSE and now writting compartment exam on 16th July .Result is expected to be available by 31st July.But I have done well in AIEEE.If I make a good score in AIEEE and pass the compartment exam by 31st July,do I have a chance to get admission in engineering or Architecture ?
as you told that you get good marks in AIEEE. and you will pass compartment exam by 31st july. after that on the basis of your AIEE rank you can easily take admisson in good college. dnt worry
2nd June 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

pass the compartment exam then will I be allowed for admission in iit and aieee in 2012
4th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

if i score good in aieee b.arch exam and i will able to pass my compartment exam then i want to know that can i able to take in ccb councilling 2011
5th June 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i have compartment in maths but my all subject marks are good . i want to know that if i pass in compart is my compartment in maths will effect in my engineering . i was good in maths but due to some family problem i couldn't perform in cbse .
18th June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i have got compart in math.but i got goog rank in aieee can i take admission
15th July 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i got passed 10 2 by compartment in year 2011,will i am permitted for giving exam& taking admission in aieee 2012
24th July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

compartment student can appear in B.TECH councelling of IP university in2011.
5th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

how much % is required for btech colleges?????
11th August 2011, 02:34 AM
samir14

Dear Friend

Yes if you will score good then you will be able to

take admission in architecture college in india.

All the best.
11th August 2011, 07:52 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to apply for admission in any stream. If you have secured good rank in AIEEE then you will also get a good college. If this is possible to get a good college then sure you should join and continue your study.
11th August 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

yes yuo can join any architecture college but private this year only . Dont waste ur time . Clear nata exams as soon as possible and take admission .
For coaching contact us

Nata Study Centre
visit to us on www.natastudies.com
Ph:09899373775,011-65425993
Adress : C-916, 1st Floor , Ramphal chowk
Sector 7 , Dwarka New Delhi .
Email: [email protected]
11th August 2011, 02:10 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

If you passed your compartment exam and your Aieee score is good then you are eligible for taking admission in engineering courses.
11th August 2011, 06:22 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADHAN62 View Post
hmmmmm.......sorry but you will not get the engineering seat in AIEEE ............if you want to get an engineering seat you have to leave that aieee and join any other institute which give give admission only on the basis of 12th pass.........................its o.k. either you join the architecture if you had interest................
18th August 2011, 06:32 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

hi,,
friends
offcource
you will get chance for admission in engineering. your compartment may effect your career at the time of job interview.
thanks
2nd March 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I'm maharashtra bord studen if i give campatment exam can i get seat for areonotical engineering
6th March 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir please i et of cbse class 12th of 2012 batch. I am having fear about physics. Sir would kindly say you kindly say me ven does tg of aieee starts.. So dat derz no prob in it???
6th March 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir please im of cbse class 12th of 2012 batch. I am having fear about physics. Sir would kindly say you kindly say me ven does tg of aieee starts.. So dat derz no prob in it???
25th March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

My maths exam of cbse 12th board was freak, i'll be failed...but if i clear it and IIT also.. will I be eligible to take admission in IIT ? Please give a quick response. :-(
4th May 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my son appeared for aieee 2012. he passed intermediate exam with 96.2%. (10 2). he got 48 out of 60 in physics. board of intermediate education gave opportunity for betterment. that result is expected to be announced on 31 st of May. is he eligible for admission into engineering course.
4th May 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my son appeared for aieee 2012. in 10 2 he got 96.2% he got 48/60 in physics. board has given importunity for betterment. he appeared for physics exam. his result expecting on 31 may. is he treated as compartmental. is he eligible for admission into engineering in aieee if he score good marks.
28th May 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

if i pass the compartment exam then will I be allowed for admission in b.com (honors) in calcutta university?
28th May 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

if i pass the compartment exam then can i get adimission in b.com(hons.) in calcutta university?
I have failed in one subject in CBSE and now writting compartment exam on this July .Result is expected to be available by last week of July.

accountancy-62
english-67
bengali-60
economics-51
business studies-16

so am i eligible for admission ??
28th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i have got comptt in 12th cbse board in chem and if i pass the comptt exam,than will i be allowed for admission in Engineering ?plz reply i m in great tension..
29th May 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i appeared for AIEEE 2012 and i scored well in WBJEE but i have got compartment so after clearin tha compart will i get a chance in engeniring collage please let me know.
29th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have got compartment in maths and i am likely to clear it by early august.If i score good rank in aieee will i get admission in any engineering college the same year as the classes of engineering colleges start from early september?
1st June 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,
eng-63
phy-50
chem-50
maths-14 (x) comp (july.16.2012)
comp sci-60
if i got cleared in my exam am i able to get admission(B.Tech) in any govt college????
i m totally tensed and confused plz help .
7th June 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, if i clear compartment exam, then, will i be able to take admission in kolkata through wbjee 2012?
10th June 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I passed in the XII (Sc.) exam 2012 with overall 81% but got only 16 in Maths which is shown as additional subject.My pcm % is 55%. I also got good marks in AIEEE with All India Ranking 60595(Gen).Will i get admission into an Engineering college?Incidentally, I applied for urgent revaluation of my marks in Maths.
13th June 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hello...
I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writting compartment exam on 16th July .Result is expected to be available by 31st July.But I have done well in AIEEE.If I make a good score in AIEEE and pass the compartment exam by 31st July,do I have a chance to get admission in engineering.
14th June 2012, 09:19 AM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

yes yuo can join any architecture college but private this year only . Dont waste ur time . Clear nata exams as soon as possible and take admission .
For coaching contact us

Nata Study Centre
visit to us on www.natastudies.com
Ph:09899373775,011-65425993
Adress : C-916, 1st Floor , Ramphal chowk
Sector 7 , Dwarka New Delhi .
Email: [email protected]

Thanks
25th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i got compartment in maths and i will write my exam on 16th july. my AIEEE marks is 100. can i get admission in mechanical engineering in this year after clearing compartment. plz tell me am in big trouble.
25th June 2012, 07:04 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Ofcourse you will get a chance to study in the college you want.
One of my friend did the same thing this year. No problem with that.
You just make sure that you get good marks. Try to up the level of your performances.

Good luck
25th June 2012, 11:13 PM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
yes ofcourse you can get any college , if you got good rank in AIEEE and pass your compartment exam.
But in my opinion it will bad effect when you will apply for a job or at the time of interview.So do your class again with good % and do hard and hard work.
Godd Luck
1st January 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

IF I GET A LOW RANKING IN AIEEE THEN ALSO CAN I GO FOR B.E DIRECTLY OR SHOULD IGO FOR CET AGAIN?
27th May 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

hi ...i hv got a compartment in 2 bt i'hv got good rank in jee mains and i'll be appearing in jee advance on 2nd june...the compartment datesheet is not out yet....can i appear for jee advance ??
12th August 2013, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i have given the compartmental exam in 2013. . i have passed in 5 subjects on taking music as a sixth subject but i am still failed in mathematics but cbse considered me pass and eligible for taking admission in higher classes . can i get problem in interview
8th June 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Can a candidate should get computer science engineering at nit or iit with 275 total marks in class 12 and 302 score in aieee ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?