15th May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Should a Candidate appear for AIEEE to get admission in Automobile Engineering course?

should a candidate require AIEEE for getting admission and getting placement in automobile engineering

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  2. What should I do to become an auto mobile engineer?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Mumbai if completed 10th being a 15 years old candidate?
  5. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  6. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  9. How to get admission in AIEEE 2nd year after diploma in mechanical engineering automobile?
  10. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  11. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  12. Entrance exam details after 12th to get admission in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in Automobile Engg or Electrical Engineering after scoring 25 marks in AIEEE and 86 marks in CET?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  15. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  17. Eligibility criteria of Tata Motors Campus interview for B.Tech student?
  18. Possibility to study MS Automobile in Abroad for a candidate who has 5 years of experience?
18th May 2011, 10:06 AM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: Should a Candidate appear for AIEEE to get admission in Automobile Engineering course?

Yes!you should surely give AIEEE exams to continue in auto mobile engineering.as this will help you to take admission in the top institute or collages giving you the degree
27th May 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should a Candidate appear for AIEEE to get admission in Automobile Engineering course?

if the colleges participating in the councelling for AIEEE do not offer auto mobile engineering,then what should be done??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?