1st September 2016, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

When will the application form of Government school of Gujarat Board be out for 11th standard?

Hello sir, My son is studying in 10th standard from CBSE board at Gujarat. After passing board exam he wants to change board to Gujarat Board. Please tell me when will the application form be out for the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  3. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board? -- [New]
  4. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  5. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  7. Is it possible to change school after completion of 11th standard with different Board?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  11. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  15. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  16. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  18. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
8th September 2016, 02:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the application form of Government school of Gujarat Board be out for 11th standard?

The release date of application forms for admission are mainly depends upon the different Schools. You must have to contact to the different Schools in order to get the details of the application form issue dates. Since your son is studying in class 10th at this instant, you should start contacting to different Schools for more details about your query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?