8th September 2011, 07:58 PM
suzanna sparkle

If a person belongs to some another state would he be eligible for MDS exam conducted by colleges in Kerala or in Maharastra?

If a person belongs to some another state would he be eligible for M.D.S. exams conducted by the colleges in KERALA or in MAHARASHTRA?

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  2. When will the Haryana online Counseling form come out? Can I get admission in Murthal Engineering College?
  3. Total number of seats in MDS in government and self financing colleges in Kerala? What is the fee structure of Self financing MDS colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  4. Is it necessary to appear for NATA exam to get admission into Kerala state engineering colleges?
  5. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  6. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. What's my eligibility status for medical entrance after securing 2604 rank in Kerala state exam?
  8. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  9. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  12. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  13. What is the eligible rank to get MDS seat in Government colleges?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  15. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  17. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  18. Percentage of marks required for admission in B.Tech degree course?
31st October 2011, 10:23 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If a person belongs to some another state would he be eligible for MDS exam conducted by colleges in Kerala or in Maharastra?

hi,
i am sorry to say that their is no seat for other state student in maharashtra or kerela i MDS entrance exam.
23rd December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If a person belongs to some another state would he be eligible for MDS exam conducted by colleges in Kerala or in Maharastra?

a keralite can appear for andhra govt vacancies or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?