22nd January 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Impact of Intermediate percentage on admission of BA English in EFL University, Hyderabad?

I am studying 12th standard now, will there be any impact of my intermediate percentage on my selection of admission for studying English B.A in English and Foreign Languages University which is located in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria of ELF University Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam for admission or TOEFL/IELTS score will be taken into account for admission?
  2. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. What is the syllabus for M.A English? How to prepare for EFL University exam?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in PhD English at English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in BA Political Science after completion of intermediate with 93.8 percentage marks?
  6. Minimum marks required in B.Com to get admission in MA English in best universities of Hyderabad?
  7. Which study materials should I refer to get admission in English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in EFLU and hyderabad university for masters in English?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in EFL?
  10. How to study MA in Linguistics and then PhD from France?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  12. How can I get admission in PhD(English Language) without appearing in any entrance exam and without M.Phil from any Government university at Hyderabad?
  13. Can I study Psychology after choosing commerce group?
  14. Eligibility to study M.A. in Linguistics through Distance Education for a Srilankan?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  17. Can I get admission into BITS Hyderabad after scoring 909 marks in intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
31st January 2018, 08:46 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Impact of Intermediate percentage on admission of BA English in EFL University, Hyderabad?

Eligibility Criteria for getting admission into BA English in EFL University, Hyderabad:

If you can secure the minimum percentage criteria that is mentioned below, then I am very sure that you are eligible to pursue this BA in English in EFL University, Hyderabad.

<> The minimum educational qualification for undergraduate courses is 12th Class with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in order to be eligible in 10+2 pattern.

<> There will be an entrance examination that is conducted by this university and you are required to score minimum marks in entrance test as mentioned below.

* For UR Category - 50% marks
* For OBC Category - 45% marks
* For SC/ ST/ PWD Category - 30% marks

Hence, if you can score minimum 50% marks in 12th Class then you will be eligible to appear in the above mentioned entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?