9th July 2012, 11:03 AM
srivatsav.b.g.n.d.k

Which are the important exams to be answered after Inter 2nd year?

sir,
i am srivatsav .i am studying inter 2nd year . i am very intrested in writting exams which are important .... and i want to know the important exams and their web sites

24th August 2012, 02:07 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the important exams to be answered after Inter 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivatsav.b.g.n.d.k View Post
sir,
i am srivatsav .i am studying inter 2nd year . i am very intrested in writting exams which are important .... and i want to know the important exams and their web sites
There are various competitive examination for different degree courses- Medical, Engineering, Navy, Merchant Navy, Defence, IAS, Civil Service SSC, IB etc.
You haven't mentioned your academic qualification and in which stream/discipline you are pursuing your inter 2nd year. Your question lack proper information. Competitive exams are given to take admission in deemed and recognized colleges/universities in India. Until and unless you provide which stream/discipline/subject you are pursuing and which degree course you want to pursue it is not possible to inform about the entrance examination, due to its versatility in nature.
19th September 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

wt r the exams r gng to held after 2nd year in this year?
8th December 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i am srija.i completed my inter first yr with93% and also expect a good result in second yr.i am a mpc student n also wish to join a iit institute....
21st October 2013, 05:59 PM

Sir,
I am Manasa .I am studying inter 2nd year . I am intrested in writing competitive exams . I want to know what are the important exams to be written and their web sites to go through.
9th November 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

which type of jobs will get after completion of engineering computerscience
29th May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i completed my inter 2nd year with 87% and i am a B.I.P.C student. i want to know further important exams to answer
6th May 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

How many courses hv been held by national n state level exams fr bipc students after inter
10th August 2015, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am anisha i want to become IAS what kind of exams should i write aftr compltng inter 2nd year
29th October 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Jaswanth now studying inter 2nd year(MPC) and got 96% in inter 1st year. I want to know the important exams which I can write
31st October 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

First of all I tell you ,You are not mentioned your qualification .

There are a lots of competitive exam in which you can take part are as given below:-

Banking sector-as a Clerk,PO,SO

IAS,IPS

Railways

SSC

IB(Intelligence Bureau)

Eligibility Criteria for these exam:-You must have passed in graduation with minimum 50% marks in any stream from recognized university.

Age should be between 21 to 30 years.

Exam Pattern:-Written exam
Selection on the basis of Interview & entrance exam.
19th January 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am madhuri studying 2nd year mpc and got 93% in 1st year , what are the exams i was eligible to write after intermediate and what are the courses favourable for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?