5th February 2012, 04:15 PM
Vallika Murthy

Important Points for all the lessons for Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics to prepare for IIT-JEE?

SIR,
I need some important points on all lessons on all subjects as Maths, Physics,Chemistry for Iit-jee

Please send me as sooooooon as possible

21st March 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important Points for all the lessons for Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics to prepare for IIT-JEE?

isir i want eamcet engineering topics and mechanical engineering is best for girls and after that what will be the oppertunities and which is the best way to enter in a scientist feild
19th August 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important Points for all the lessons for Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics to prepare for IIT-JEE?

impotant topics for aieee entrance?
20th October 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Have you found something interesting ?
10th December 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know which books are safe and clear for iit jee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?