24th July 2011, 01:01 AM
sam415

Important topics for Accounts for 3rd year B.Com? Tips to score 1st class in 3rd year B.Com?

Pls send me t y b com accounts important topics and some tips for scoring first class

22nd November 2011, 10:29 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Important topics for Accounts for 3rd year B.Com? Tips to score 1st class in 3rd year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam415 View Post
Pls send me t y b com accounts important topics and some tips for scoring first class
B.com stands for bachelor of commerce . It is an under graduate course . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into three semester , the main syllabus for B.com course is for accounts , management , etc.....

Tips to scoring first class in B.com course :

Fist class is 60% percentage of marks . If you get 60% percentage of marks then it treated as 1st class .

>>> In theory papers , you should absorb the meaning and write in your own language , Because evaluator will thing that your go through the lesson with efforts

>>> you should highlight the important points .

>>> In free time discuss about the subjects with your friends , it will increase your knowledge in subjects ,

>>> In accounts , practice the Illustration sums , and memorise the formula .

>>> you should attend all the sums , Because in accounts subject each steps carry marks . so if your sum even wrong , then also you can get marks for the steps .

>>> Build good relationships with lecturers and tutors, these people are very valuable to you .

If you following all this you can get first classes in B.com course .

Syllabus for B.com course :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for B.com course ..pdf(262.1 KB, 513 views)
24th April 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important topics for Accounts for 3rd year B.Com? Tips to score 1st class in 3rd year B.Com?

Please provide important question for cost accountancy for b.com final year
1st October 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

in kanpur university any student can score 78%marks in b.com 3 year???????????
15th October 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Gv me few important question
31st May 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

what are job oppurtunities available to a B.Com student?To get the bank job what should I do?Should I take coaching?If yes,about on?
24th February 2020, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Important topic of bcom 3year of kanpur university of all subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?