29th August 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Is Indian Institute of Human Rights authorized from any constitutional body like UGC/AICTE/Government of India

Is indian institute of human rights authorized from any constitutional body like ugc/aicte/government of india.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  2. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  3. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  4. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  5. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  9. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Diploma in Paralegal Practice - Introduction to the Legal System Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  12. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  13. What is the syllabus of UP PSC Political Science?
  14. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  15. List of good universities for M.Phil in human Rights? -- [New]
  16. List of at least 10 colleges in India that offer Graduation level Degree course in Human Rights?
  17. Previous years law model papers of government of Emirate Ministry of Health?
  18. Sample question papers of UPSC entrance exam?
28th November 2012, 02:05 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Indian Institute of Human Rights authorized from any constitutional body like UGC/AICTE/Government of India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is indian institute of human rights authorized from any constitutional body like ugc/aicte/government of india.
Dear,

Indian Institute of Human Rights does not have any UGC/AICTE authorization. However it is ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED.

This institute is designed to provide education to all the classes of society equally without any kind of discrimination on any basis.

For more information you can visit its site :http://www.rightsedu.net/

Hope it will help!
26th March 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Indian Institute of Human Rights authorized from any constitutional body like UGC/AICTE/Government of India

What are the scopes after doing a course from IIHM , as it is ISO 9001-2008 certified but not recognized by any constitutional body like UGC/AICTE etc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?