13th October 2010, 10:26 PM
ankitaj

Is it possible for girls to get into airforce or navy through IES Exam?

i m a 2nd year electronics student. i want to crack ies. guide me how to go about it. is it possible for girls to get into airforce or navy through ies.

Related Questions:
  1. Career in navy/airforce in non technical field for girls -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
  3. Jobs after CDS in Army, Navy or Air Force for girls?
  4. Through which exam to apply in Indian Air Force? Eligibility, form and entrance exam for girls?
  5. Which field is good for girls in Airforce after B.Com? How much time is required for preparation before exam? From where to get coaching?
  6. Do they check eyesight while joining Navy or Airforce? Are girls are allowed for armed forces?
  7. Scope for girls in Indian Army, Air Force and in Navy after b
  8. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  9. How many jobs are available for girls in Merchant Navy? What is the height requirements for girls in Merchant Navy?
  10. Which subject is suitable for girls to join Air Force through CDS? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in Navy or Airforce with the help of AIEEE score? What other options are available for me after answering AIEEE?
  12. Do girls have any opportunities in Airforce after 12th? How can I apply for it?
  13. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 48% and S.Y.B.Com?
  15. Procedure for a girls to enter in Airforce after intermediate in technical branch or other branch?
  16. How can I do NDA Airforce Navy?
  17. How can girls join Indian Navy? Which are the posts available for girls? Height and weight requirements for Girls?
  18. Job Opportunities in Merchant Navy for Girls? What are the requirements for this?
14th October 2010, 11:37 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for girls to get into airforce or navy through IES Exam?

dear friend,

Your aim to do IES is really very appreciable.

You can do IES but after completion of your B.Tech degree.

But, sorry to say you can't enter in Indian Air force or Navy through IES.

But you can join defense through UES & other exams.

good luck.
15th October 2010, 07:49 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Is it possible for girls to get into airforce or navy through IES Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitaj View Post
i m a 2nd year electronics student. i want to crack ies. guide me how to go about it. is it possible for girls to get into airforce or navy through ies.
dear friend,

You can do IES after completion of your B.Tech.but there is no entry scheme in Indian Air force or Navy through IES.you need to go through UES & other exams.

for more details please visit:

www.careerinairforce.nic.in

good luck.
15th October 2010, 08:19 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Is it possible for girls to get into airforce or navy through IES Exam?

For entry into IAF as a engineering student you have following four ways,
1) CDS exam
2) NCC
3) Short service commision
4) University entry scheme.
We can get into IAF through IES as a graduate student.

Best of Luck.
15th October 2010, 11:48 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

through IES examination you can not get into indian airforce or navy.

you have to enter through SSC or UES scheme.

you will be only eligible to give IES after completion of your B.Tech. the best guide to appear in IES is study the whole syllabus thoroughly. practice some model question paper. go through the previous year question paper. you may also join in any coaching center.

best of luck.
2nd March 2011, 04:26 AM
KHOPRI DADA
Banned

hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

through IES examination you can not get into indian airforce or navy.

you have to enter through SSC or UES scheme.

for more details please visit:

www.careerinairforce.nic.in

good luck.
14th July 2011, 10:43 PM
sumit 1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitaj View Post
Hi, well dear IES exam is to join government sector and other PSUs. You can't join the Armed forces by IES exam.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
23rd December 2015, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi im a student of BCA 1 and i have passed my 12th with biology with percentage about 63%.Is it possible for me to join IAF?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?