11th January 2012, 08:33 PM
Md sagir

Information about Civil Exam? I have completing my graduation in bachelor of Art(B.A)

Dear sir,
I am Mohammad Sagir Siddiki from mirzapur (U.P.). Sir i want to know about civil exam because i am completed my graduation in bachelor of art (BA) and my percent is 45% then can i attempt this exam.

13th January 2012, 04:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Civil Exam? I have completing my graduation in bachelor of Art(B.A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md sagir View Post
Dear sir,
I am Mohammad Sagir Siddiki from mirzapur (U.P.). Sir i want to know about civil exam because i am completed my graduation in bachelor of art (BA) and my percent is 45% then can i attempt this exam.
As you have completed your graduation, you are eligible for the civil service exam, no matter which stream you belong to and how much marks you scored. So, you must not worry about it at all. However, before applying for the exam, make sure that you are within the age limit of 21-30 years.
This examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Refer to its official website for any other information.
As far as the upcoming Civil Service Exam is concerned, the preliminary exam has been scheduled on 20.05.2012 and the application form will be available at your nearest head post office from 04.02.2012. You may also apply online for the exam. The online application forms will be available at www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?