1st July 2011, 01:41 AM
rashmi sharma055

Information about Electrical and Electronics Companies(Private and Government) in which I can apply for 60% marks in B.Tech? Company criteria and conditions?

information about electrical and electronics companies (private and government) in which i can apply with 60% marks in b tech also mention companies criteria and conditions?

15th July 2011, 02:43 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Information about Electrical and Electronics Companies(Private and Government) in which I can apply for 60% marks in B.Tech? Company criteria and conditions?

Dear friend,
There are basically PSU companys and private companys.For Eligiblty creteria for PSU comapny i'm sending you DOCX file for that.
Details regarding the private company you have to send you CV to them.
Companies in private sector for EEE branch are:
Siemens
Texas instrumentation
Attached Files
File Type: docx eligiblity for psu exam.docx(15.2 KB, 48 views)
4th August 2011, 09:30 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Electrical and Electronics Companies(Private and Government) in which I can apply for 60% marks in B.Tech? Company criteria and conditions?

HI...there is an very good scope for the electrical and electronics engineer in the country,there are many companies which are offering good jobs for the engineers in this field ,if you are interested in joining the core companies then you should try to get a job in conpanies like sniejder ,national instruments ,larsen and toubro limited etc where they offer very good pays and also food facilities but the only problem with the private core companies are that they do make you work a lot ,if you want and good 9 to 5 job in core sector then you should join the government comnpanies like the psus or through indian engineering services ,
if you are interested in software job then i think you should join the companies like tata consultancy services ,infosys etc which are readily appointing engineers from other branches other than computers because of huge demands for software proffessionals ,t join these companies you should be having an good percentage though
13th July 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,

I am pradip B,tech (EE) and want to know about spectrum telesolution pvt. ltd., hyderabad.
13th July 2013, 05:21 PM
Ravi dikshith

Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree in engineering will have good opportunities in public sector companies and also in other private companies.But the PSU's have made it mandatory that candidates must qualify the Gate exam. So without qualifying in the exam you can't get into PSU's. I suggest you to start preparation for the exam because if you qualify in the exam there are many advantages. You can get admission for Post graduation degree in IIT's and NIT'S. You can also apply for jobs in PSU's. But qualifying for the Gate exam is not an easy task,because of the huge competition now a days you must work very hard and put constant efforts to qualify for the exam. However if you have the zeal and enthusiasm then it don't think it's not much tougher. There is also another advantage that some of the private companies also offer jobs depending on the Gate score.Even if you have less percentage in engineering but you will be preferred for the interviews if you have good score in the Gate exam. So don't worry about your percentage and start your preparation and I suggest you to approach Gate coaching institutes like Made Easy, Ace etc.Some of the Public sector companies are mentioned below:
  • B.H.E.L
  • B.E.L
  • G.A.I.L
  • S.A.I.L
  • NTPC
  • E.C.I.L
  • NOCL
  • IOCL
  • POWER GRID
These are some of the PSU's in the country and as i already mentioned qualifying Gate exam is must.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?