5th August 2012, 06:45 PM
rikasonawane

Information about MPSC of Sales Tax Inspector? What is the qualification

Sir please information about MPSC of Sales tax Inspector and qualification also.
Thank you !

21st August 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about MPSC of Sales Tax Inspector? What is the qualification

When the next or resent exam for came for STI?
12th April 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about MPSC of Sales Tax Inspector? What is the qualification

WHAT IS THE QUALIFICATION FOR STI EXAM?AND WHAT WE HAVE TO DO?
27th April 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for STI exam?
3rd July 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

please information about which qualification is needed to be a income tax and Sales tax officer and marks or age limit also
16th August 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

plz...tell me STI exam pre -2013 ..
11th November 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir mi STI chi konti books prefer karavi.
15th January 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Weather girls can apply for sales tax inspector exam
12th February 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for the post of departmental sales tax officer exam ?
23rd November 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am Prakash I completed B.COM I am interested to become sales tax officer pls guide me about process my mail id is [email protected]
1st September 2015, 12:32 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year to make recruitment for various posts like Lecturer, Director, Assistants, Administrative Officer, Sale Tax Officer, Police Inspector etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age to apply for MPSC must be in between 19 years to 33 years.
There is age relaxation of 3 years for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

To get more details, candidate can visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?