3rd March 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

What type of jobs can I get after Aviation course in Tourism & Management?

I am studying the aviation course in tourism and management with degree courses, what type of job I can get after what type training is there.

Related Questions:
  1. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  2. What type of jobs can I get after doing PG in Tourism management from BHU
  3. What should I do after +2 to become an Air Hostess?
  4. Getting a job in Airlines company having Degree in Aviation & Tourism?
  5. Which are the entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering
  6. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  7. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  8. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  9. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  11. Government jobs related to Hotel Management & Tourism for BHMCT 3rd year student?
  12. Requirements to be a successful Air Hostess?
  13. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  14. Need information about Avation course after B.Com completion?
  15. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  16. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  17. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Specialization to study in MBA for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
3rd March 2016, 10:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of jobs can I get after Aviation course in Tourism & Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying the aviation course in tourism and management with degree courses, what type of job I can get after what type training is there.
Aviation industry is growing rapidly from the past four years.

It is expected that the passengers will grow up more in the coming years.

From the past four years, the passengers have been increased about 31% in international and domestic airlines.

So, there is a huge scope in Aviation Industry.

You can get following jobs in Aviation field like:
  • Cabin crew
  • Passenger handling
  • Cargo & transportation
  • Fares & ticketing
  • In-flight services & security
  • Customer service
  • Baggage handling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?