21st April 2011, 11:27 PM
snehal T.E.

Information about PSU exam for Automobile Engineering?

hello,i want to know all the information of the psu exam for automobile engg.? Please give me information

Related Questions:
  1. List of PSU companies for Automobile Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for IES and PSU if I am in last year in Automobile Engineering? For which sectors can I appear? Procedure for appearing for these exams?
  3. Can I apply for a job in PSU after pursuing B.E degree in automobile engineering through GATE
  4. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  6. What is the advantage of PSU? Information of PSU exam?
  7. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  8. Information about the PSU books and preparation details for GATE?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  10. Information about automobile engineering?
  11. How to prepare for PSU? I did my B.E in industrial engineering
  12. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  14. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  16. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  17. Information about PSU exam of engineering?
  18. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
21st August 2011, 01:45 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Information about PSU exam for Automobile Engineering?

Hello Friend,

For psu exam u should have minimum 65% marks in your engg carrier.

List of PSU which hires Automobile engineers :

Indian space research organisation

ELOFIC INDUSTRIES Ltd

Wills Worth Consulting

Jerry Varghese International Ltd

Larsen & Toubro

K.S.International

A S Edutech

For exam details go through this link:

http://www.psu.edu.sa

Good luck....
11th June 2013, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about PSU exam for Automobile Engineering?

i have done b tech mechanical with specialization in energy engineering . am i eligible for psu sector as mechanical engineer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?