10th September 2013, 09:55 PM
aarke

Can I apply for a job in PSU after pursuing B.E degree in automobile engineering through GATE

Can i apply for job in psu after persuing be degree in automobile engineering through gate-2014.my average cgpa is 7.2 up to vii semister.

11th February 2016, 04:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for a job in PSU after pursuing B.E degree in automobile engineering through GATE

Yes, you can apply for PSUs after pursuing B.E degree in automobile engineering through GATE.

The eligibility criteria required to get into PSUs are as under :-

-The candidate must have graduation degree in B.E/B.Tech/Architecture with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.The candidates who are appearing in final year of their degree are also eligible to apply.

-The age limit to apply is from 21 years to 30 years.There is relaxation in age limit as per the Govt. rules.

- There is no limit for the number of attempts.

-The candidates get selected for PSUs through GATE exam.

-The selection process involves of written test and interview.

PSU’s Entrance Exam Question Paper mainly consists of two major sections:

Technical Section: Subject specialization of related stream

Non-Technical Section: General Awareness, Current Affairs, English Language, Reasoning & Aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?