20th March 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Information about the sound engineering course? Entrance which I need to to qualify to get into Pune Film Institute? Minimum qualifications needed?

i want to know about sound engineering courses in pune film institute.And about the entrance exams to qualify for the courses.And about the minimum qualifications needed for the sound engineering courses in pune film institute.

25th August 2011, 06:38 PM
Mohar1988

Default Re: Information about the sound engineering course? Entrance which I need to to qualify to get into Pune Film Institute? Minimum qualifications needed?

hi,
apart from pune inst of film there is one college also that is good for sound engg. SAE college. am sharing a link with you.http://www.virtualpune.com
25th August 2011, 06:40 PM
Mohar1988

Default Re: Information about the sound engineering course? Entrance which I need to to qualify to get into Pune Film Institute? Minimum qualifications needed?

hi,
apart from pune inst of film there is one college also that is good for sound engg. SAE college. am sharing a link with you.http://www.virtualpune.com
26th August 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualification needed for sound engineering?
2nd September 2011, 07:08 PM
shwetaarorada

You get more information about Sound Engineering course here: http://on.fb.me/askDAonFB
4th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in EEE.can i join to sound engineering?
4th December 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

detail of sound engineering and qualification for addmission
6th December 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in I.Sc final yr. I want to study in Pune university in Journalism and mass communication.so what should i do? what exam i have to give?
what is the name of the entrance for this?when the entrance form will sell? what i have to do get this?
24th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in College of Fine Arts, Trivandrum, Kerala.After this course I want to study Sound Engineering Course in Pune University. So what should I do? What is the qualifications? What is the name of the entrance for this? When the entrance form will sell? What is its feestructure? What I have to do get this?
31st March 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I AM AB.COM 1ST YEAR STUDENT. AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO STUDY SOUND ENGINEERING FROM COMMERCE BACKGROUND?????
23rd April 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i wanna to do sound enginieering and i have complet BA and i m krazy for music
3rd June 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the academic qualifications needed for sound engineering?
9th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO STUDY SOUND ENGINEERING FROM COMMERCE BACKGROUND?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?