8th October 2010, 04:27 PM
krti

Can computer science graduates give All India Radio assistant engineer exam

hello,
Sir/madam will you kindly reply me that i am cse branch can i give this exam ,if than what is right syllabus for that.,please reply me on my id-malviyakirti27gmail.com

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MPKVV Assistant Engineer Computer Science?
  2. Syllabus of MPKVV Assistant Engineering Computer Science?
  3. Research jobs in Indian Air Force?
  4. Previous years question papers of CSEB Junior engineer and assistant engineering of computer science branch?
  5. What are the competitive exams available for B.E in electrical and electronics branch
  6. Is it possible to get a job as assistant engineer in AP after completing B.Tech in computer science
  7. Which field is good for me after doing BSc CS?
  8. Detailed syllabus for assistant engineer in electrical and electronics engineering in all india radio and television
  9. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities in Private Sector for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  11. Best Post graduation degree for government jobs
  12. Companies offering jobs for computer science graduates? Which government sector has jobs for computer science graduates in Kenya?
  13. Can I apply for Assistant Engineers after doing B.E in information technology
  14. Is Computer Science Engineer eligible to give IES exam?
  15. How can I join ISRO as an Engineer being a B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) candidate?
  16. What is the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?
  17. What is the syllabus for the post of assistant engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?
  18. Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board -- [Most Discussed]
9th October 2010, 08:59 AM
yashwanth

Default Re: Can computer science graduates give All India Radio assistant engineer exam

No
u cant write the exam
hard luck for u
alll the besttttttttttttt in future
9th October 2010, 03:43 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can computer science graduates give All India Radio assistant engineer exam

no, you cant give this exam as a candidate must be a graduate from telecommunication, electrical,IT.But as you are from CSE branch ,so its better to choose exam related to your field.
9th October 2010, 05:32 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Its very good opportunity for you that the All India Radio and Door-Darshan require 128 Engineering Assistants which entrance exam is on 24th October,2010,Sunday.

According to the Eligibility:
1:You should have the degree of any of the Three years Diploma in Radio or Telecommunication or Electrical or Electronics or Information Technology or Electrical Communication Engineering from Government of India affiliated institutes.

or
2egree (B.Sc or M.Sc)with Physics as one of the subjects.

or
3egree in Engineering in the any of the Radio or Telecommunication or Electrical or Electronics or Information Technology or Electrical Communication Engineering from Government of India affiliated institutes.

or
4iploma in Sound recording and Sound Engineering from Film and Television Institute of India(FTII), Pune.

You may get higher priority if you have the knowledge of Wireless or Radio Engineering.

Your age should be in between 18 and 27 years. 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
and 3 years for OBC.
all other details is in http://allindiaredio.org.

Good luck.
12th October 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed engineering in IT.And have applied for Prasar Bharati exam which will be held on 24th october. As I am IT graduate,will the syllabus be same for all students or it will be different as per branch like elecrical,IT,telecom. Please reply soon.
18th October 2010, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have completed engineering in IT.And have applied for Prasar Bharati exam which will be held on 24th october. As I am IT graduate,will the syllabus be same for all students or it will be different as per branch like elecrical,IT,telecom. Please reply soon.
19th October 2010, 10:54 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

U r not eligible for this exam. Hard luck but the candidate belonging to telecommunication, electrical and it can only participate.
21st October 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can computer science graduates give All India Radio assistant engineer exam
i finished three years diploma in computer technology can i apply for this post(engineering assistant)
2nd April 2012, 12:39 PM
Dilbag86

Qualification:-
a)Essential: Three years Diploma in Radio/Tele-
communication/Electrical/Electronics/Information
Technology/Electrical Communication Engineering
recognised by Government of India.
OR
Degree with Physics as one of the subjects from arecognised University.
OR
Degree in Engineering in the relevant field (as mentioned above for Diploma) from a recognised University
OR
Diploma in Sound recording and Sound Engineering awarded by Film and Television Institute of India, Pune.
b) Desirable: Knowledge of Wireless or Radio Engineering

26th September 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam
I have done B.E. in Information Technology. Can i apply for Assistant Engineer of All India Radio. Please let me know
28th February 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/ madam.
Is there any jobs for M.E.(CSE) in AIRR
15th March 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E in computer science
Can I apply. For this exam..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?