17th February 2012, 10:08 AM
deepak.o.u.s.m

How can I join Indian Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation and with an age of 18 years?

I complete my diploma in electronics and instrumentation branch i want to join in indian army my age was 18 years how can i join?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army as networking engineer? I have completed B.E in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. Procedure and age limit to join Indian Army for Pharmacy Diploma holder?
  3. Which posts in Indian Army can i get after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  4. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  5. How can I join Indian Army if completed B.Com being a 24 years old candidate?
  6. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  7. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma computer science at an age of 29 years?
  8. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering
  9. How can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in electronics
  10. How can I join Indian Army? I have completed 12th
  11. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to join Indian Army for 28 years old BMS graduate?
  13. Can I join diploma after 10th if I wanted to join in Indian Army?
  14. Can I join Indian Army or Navy having completed 10th class and with an age of 18 years?
  15. How can I join Indian army or Indian Air Force or Navy? I have done B.Tech in Applied instrumentation technology in West Bengal
  16. Indian Army's officer's post after B.Com with 66% marks, age 23? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. Can I join Indian Army at the age of 30 or 31 years old?
17th February 2012, 03:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation and with an age of 18 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak.o.u.s.m View Post
I complete my diploma in electronics and instrumentation branch i want to join in indian army my age was 18 years how can i join?

You have completed Diploma in instrumentation branch so you are applicable for Indian Army exam.This exam is conducted by NDA.

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy.This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission (UPSC) twice in a year.

Educational Qualification-

You must have completed 12th standard with physics, maths, chemistry.
You must have secure 60% marks in 12th.

Age criteria-

The age should be in between 16.5-19years.
There is no age relaxation for SC/ST , OBC criteria.

NOTE:-

>>Only unmarried male candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

>>You must have the citizenship of India.

EXAM PATTERN:-

EXAM DATE FOR NDA I EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

I have attached the NDA notification.So please check it out.

For more details you can visit to www.upsc.gov.in

Attached Files
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf NDA NOTIFICATION 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 79 views)
9th July 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation and with an age of 18 years?

can i join indian army after completing diploma (electronics and communication) at an age of 19 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?