9th July 2012, 02:21 PM
dandulaxminarayana

Information about the universities where I can join AFBSC course in Chennai? Best universities in Chennai?

i have complted my intermediated i have 68%marks & i didnt qualify emcet i want to join agbsc course in cheenai i want to know the information about universities & their fee sturucture in management & iwant to know the best universities in chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?
  2. Good universities and worst universities in Chennai to study B.Tech?
  3. Any universities in Chennai where I can get admission through AIEEE rank?
  4. Which college can I get after scoring 79 marks in OBC category?
  5. Information about B.Arch Lateral entry? Names of the universities in which I can possibly get?
  6. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  7. Can I get any university in Chennai after completing MSc IT?
  8. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  9. List of universities in Chennai?
  10. Which one should I prefer, VIT Vellore, MIT Manipal and SRM Chennai? Is it safe to get admitted in private deemed universities because they dont come under AICTE?
  11. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  12. List of AICTE approved universities and institutes in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities in Chennai for M.Sc. BIOTECHNOLOGY?
  14. Fee structure for Masters in Germany for Mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  16. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization? -- [New]
  17. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  18. Is Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology a good college for engineering compared to KIITS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?